ascendent riftwalker

Discuss Median XL!
Berkabus
Thunder Beetle
53 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Seriously.. What am im doing wrong?
At the beginning of fight its going well. I have 90%lightning res. Also 13k life. Playing as Storm-Amazon.

When the stupid ice creature appears i die within 1 second... Why? Cant dodge whatever it is ? Coldres 88%..
Giu
Core Lord
390 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Berkabus wrote:Seriously.. What am im doing wrong?
At the beginning of fight its going well. I have 90%lightning res. Also 13k life. Playing as Storm-Amazon.

When the stupid ice creature appears i die within 1 second... Why? Cant dodge whatever it is ? Coldres 88%..

stay inside the blue circle when it shows up
Berkabus
Thunder Beetle
53 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Giu wrote:
Berkabus wrote:Seriously.. What am im doing wrong?

stay inside the blue circle when it shows up

Doesnt work at all. Still getting f*ked by nothing. This is why i quit games like these, mechanics thats just annoying. Nothing gives me a "good feeling" by this. Just as purify and such, dooooohhh...

Thanks for answers
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
it's either the aura (stay in the blue circle) or the retaliate nova (hug the boss when he turns invincible)
Listerine
Acid Prince
45 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You're probably getting killed by WInter's Grasp (thanks to sio for telling us what that retaliate nova is called).

That's how I died 99% of the time on that fight. A little blue swirl appears over his head when he's about to perform it and goes invincible. You gotta tele onto him fast or you're dead. Sometimes its hard to notice so pay attention. I just try to stay hugging him whenever possible.