Phoboss, my nightmare!!!

Discuss Median XL!
Nheleo
Lava Lord
97 | 12
SOLO kill Samuel & Phoboss are the way to judge a build strong or weak. Almost build can kill Sam if careful, but Phoboss is very hard, i just do it with Wyrd Sor & Palzure, what another build can SOLO kill Phoboss, thanks!
Edited by Nheleo 1 year.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
What are u asking exactly? What build can kill Phobos?
Nheleo
Lava Lord
97 | 12
smartasss wrote:What are u asking exactly? What build can kill Phobos?

Yes, sorry about my poor english, What build can SOLO kill Phobos except Wyrd Sor & Palzure, thanks!
Edited by Nheleo 1 year.
failikkk
Invader
8 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sorceress Melee (ELEMENTAL, PHYSICAL ), Amazon Javelin, Assassin Throwing(scorpion blade), Barbarian Oskill (guard tower), These are builds that aren't hard to put together and they do a pretty good job. Of course, there is a new wyrd, and azure))
VladTelinov
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
GT Amazon can kill him if you're specced into Jav as well with a single point in impale, Gemling isn't really needed but it helps. Also make sure you have your Frost max cap up in T-10 for instance you need around 96% max Frost Res.
Dope_Isotope
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
VladTelinov wrote:GT Amazon can kill him if you're specced into Jav as well with a single point in impale, Gemling isn't really needed but it helps. Also make sure you have your Frost max cap up in T-10 for instance you need around 96% max Frost Res.

I'm a GT zon and still have trouble with Phoboss, but I didn't realize you needed to get 96 max frost. How much total frost resistance do you need then?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
266 cold res and 96 max cold res on t10 i believe
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So, how you cant kill phoboss? There are many damn build can do that, if you know what you do.
Nheleo
Lava Lord
97 | 12
Pinball wrote:So, how you cant kill phoboss? There are many damn build can do that, if you know what you do.

He pounce to me and 1 or 2 hit after that, i die suddenly in spite of using potion! maybe i noob :lol:
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
724 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nheleo wrote:
Pinball wrote:So, how you cant kill phoboss? There are many damn build can do that, if you know what you do.

He pounce to me and 1 or 2 hit after that, i die suddenly in spite of using potion! maybe i noob :lol:

Try to avoid using any teleport skill when fighting Phoboss unless he pounces on top of you and you cannot move. Else, attack > walk > attack > walk and stay within the cold border he casts while avoiding his attacks