ARCHBISHOP LAZARUS should not be in THE DIMENSIONAL LABYRINTH

Discuss Median XL!
zbzbzb718
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
I play hardcore 。it is too dangrous when ARCHBISHOP LAZARUS appear in THE DIMENSIONAL LABYRINTH 。 I suggest to eliminate the chance of ARCHBISHOP LAZARUS appearance
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
zbzbzb718 wrote:I play hardcore 。it is too dangrous when ARCHBISHOP LAZARUS appear in THE DIMENSIONAL LABYRINTH 。 I suggest to eliminate the chance of ARCHBISHOP LAZARUS appearance

Rework whole fight !
zbzbzb718
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
I almost forget the boss : Assur。they make sudden death。
Mnbowvice
Grouchy Smurf
26 | 9
He shouldn't be in the game, nor any other purify fights.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Isn't the whole point of HC that you are in continuous danger? I agree that Laz in labs is pretty unfair, but Assur?

They removed or decreased difficulty of many Purify fights already, they exist only to challenge people to use their gaming skills instead of dmg/survival check.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1071 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Laz in labs is really deadly and unnecessary, but Assur seems not a problem even in labs. There are supposed to be more dangers in HC than Assur in labs.

All the boss fights just turn into gear/dmg checking ones if no Purify fights. Good gear/high dmg, win or fast kill. Poor gear/low dmg, fail or slow kill. Boring and brainless games.
whitewolf
Sasquatch
65 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Yep Laz in lab is dumb as fuck. Most of the time it costs you 1 rift stone, and u cant do much about that. Its not chanellenge, its a stupid mechanic forces u to grind more. like u accidentally break an obelisk, u have a smal chance to die, thats it.
who had the idea this would be more chanellenge?