Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Now im really getting tierd..
playing offline and every fkn time i find something i need i get ”unhandled bla bla bla” and whole shit just goes down.
What is happening with this mod ? There was a time when this NEVER happend but now i get it all the time.

Whyyyy????? Also give me psn assa stuff in singel player . I just lost the sssu throwing knife and diadem in the same game due to this ”bugg”
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Berkabus1 wrote:Now im really getting tierd..
playing offline and every fkn time i find something i need i get ”unhandled bla bla bla” and whole shit just goes down.
What is happening with this mod ? There was a time when this NEVER happend but now i get it all the time.

Whyyyy????? Also give me psn assa stuff in singel player . I just lost the sssu throwing knife and diadem in the same game due to this ”bugg”

I suggest you pay a visit to the Discord to find help, or try the short questions thread, but approaching people in this way probably doesn't get you any meaningful help. Nobody is doing this on purpose you know, the universe doesn't revolve around you.
Edited by Muilpeer 1 year.
berry117
Dark Wanderer
800 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Seriously?
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Muilpeer wrote:

I suggest you pay a visit to the Discord to find help, or try the short questions thread, but approaching people in this way probably doesn't get you any meaningful help. Nobody is doing this on purpose you know, the universe doesn't revolve around you.

According to ghandis wikipedia site, then yes it does
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Berkabus1 wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:

There's always some cunt that says the thing you want to hear. And then you'll choose to listen to that. It's called confirmation bias.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Muilpeer wrote:
Berkabus1 wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:

There's always some cunt that says the thing you want to hear. And then you'll choose to listen to that. It's called confirmation bias.

Cunt? Easy now boi.. i did turn to discord for help , No one can explain it but many have had the same
Problem since one or two ladders back.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Berkabus1 wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:
Berkabus1 wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:

Cunt? Easy now boi.. i did turn to discord for help , No one can explain it but many have had the same
Problem since one or two ladders back.

Ah, sorry if it came across crass, it was in a manner of speaking (Aussie).

But yeah annoying, I can't farm Uldy because of an error that happens at the last stage before Uldy :D
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Had the same issue and is basically the reason I stopped playing.

If it's of any help, it happened the most when opening the skill tree, interacting with the stash (especially the shared stash) and when accessing certain areas although I don't remember which ones.

Also if you experience the crash often, I recommend intentionally dying IMMEDIATELY after getting any valuable drops. This forces the game to save, and is less risky than save & exit