Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Ironpool wrote:
gunnzan wrote:
Dunkbrother wrote:The new passive "Cold Blooded" from melee sorceress doesn't work with Warp Blades, only Crystal Sword.

If it is a bug, ok
If it is intended, its really confusing because Warp Blade is classified as "Sorceress Crystal Sword" and does work for the Requirement of Bladestorm "Can only be used with staff, orb and Crystal Sword"

Most likely because Warp blade is not an elemental base and the passive is for elemental builds, not phys. It's even stated on the skill tooltip that it needs a Crystal Sword.

Starhawk is a very popular choice of weapon for elemental sorceresses and its an IED weapon. I think an exception should be made, this limitation punishes elemental builds for no reason

Starhawk is already better than physical damage builds in midgame regardless, and for technical reasons there's no way to just make an exception like that.

amekoffiziell wrote:Killed Lilith and got no charm or anything- she just dropped nothing . Greetz

This happens when any floating boss gets killed over unwalkable terrain, it's in the backlog.

Goatmilk wrote:1. Walking a few (2-4?) screens away from Izuals ghost made it despawn. Talking to Tyrael in town later still completed the quest even though I never talked to Izuals ghost.

Happened on normal diff.

2. Vendors are still showing 'Trade/repair' when you talk to them.

1 is not a bug, works that way in vanilla as well.

2 is not really a bug either, they can still repair with the hotkey. :mrgreen:

BoneZone wrote:Since repair dosent work anymore on vendors the throwing knives sill have low quantity symbol in corner. Just distracting.

As above. If you use disjunction on your knives it might also be possible to sell + rebuy them to refresh quantity, test in singleplayer.

krastinov wrote:Paladin Incarnation skill Servants of Valor bugged
the extra +max minions added by Conclave cannot be summoned
says max 9 on the skill, can only summon 5

Do you have enough points in Servants to actually hit the 9 summon cap?

nemmate wrote:My life bar don't move when I put points into necro "Famine" skill.

No need to repost, known issue will be patched in 2.5.1
McLovin
Lava Lord
90 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The new UMO
Invisible
Invisible
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
12% Block Speed
12% Hit Recovery
1% Chance to Avoid Damage
+10 Required Level
has some ingame bug. it basicly rerolls itself 30 times per sec between -0% to -256% to enemy psn res:

Its not possible to read the excat -X% because the number switches too fast. Do you guys need a video?

e/ the bug can be fixed by leaving the game. i will try to pay attention on how the bug get triggered (i wont abuse it)
Edited by McLovin 1 year.
Ironpool
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
Ironpool wrote:
gunnzan wrote:
Dunkbrother wrote:The new passive "Cold Blooded" from melee sorceress doesn't work with Warp Blades, only Crystal Sword.

If it is a bug, ok
If it is intended, its really confusing because Warp Blade is classified as "Sorceress Crystal Sword" and does work for the Requirement of Bladestorm "Can only be used with staff, orb and Crystal Sword"

Most likely because Warp blade is not an elemental base and the passive is for elemental builds, not phys. It's even stated on the skill tooltip that it needs a Crystal Sword.

Starhawk is a very popular choice of weapon for elemental sorceresses and its an IED weapon. I think an exception should be made, this limitation punishes elemental builds for no reason

Starhawk is already better than physical damage builds in midgame regardless, and for technical reasons there's no way to just make an exception like that.

Wouldn't it be easier to lock the elemental branch if you have points in physical branch, so it can't be abused by phys melees? This way the cold blooded passive can be made to work with warp blades too
Edit: I mean, getting cold blooded already breaks the mooncall EWD. I don't get the issue of limiting warp blades here, which abuse is it supposed to prevent? It's such a weird design choice
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I don't know in what cooked world the designer of trapsin lives in, but remove the dogturd that's catalyst trap and just buff trap damage by 2x after slvl 22, at least Incineration. The gimmick is shit and just makes playing the class unfun, waiting around for 20 seconds before doing another pull cause you deal absurdly lower damage is just shit game design, remove the slow from the skill/class as well for all I care, bosses still teleport out of it, leaving you to deal 0 damage yet again against them, although not the main issue with the class.
The low damage of Incineration Trap is the biggest issue.

Also, lower level mana costs are absurd while levelling all the way up to around level 100~, even then there is issues. Especially when you gain nothing from investing into energy apart from just to gain mana, when your balancing regarding mana costs is just off the charts.

> At 125 now, just sort out Catalyst trap, it's the only thing ruining the build, incin trap is useless outside of Catalyst, so might as well just keep it at 15 points just for mastery, or if you're so adamant on keeping Catalyst as the classes gimmick, then give Incineration trap the snaring effect instead so I can actually kite without sprinting around like a headless chicken, if you want Incineration trap to be used at all. Fauzt is a hell of a lot more farmable than Dunc or other farming areas, just because of the size and density.
Edited by Helzopro 1 year.
Vivvy
Fallen
1 | 1
Give Elemental Melee sorc some ways to make use of Spell Damage (mostly cold spell damage)/ Spell focus, maybe via a small conversion to IED or Pierce on their elemental passive skills. Would open up some new gearing options and you'd get a small goodie from your class charm too.
Rocks
Skeleton
3 | 0
Melee devotion disables broadside on Assasins?. But then broadside requires use of claw or naginata or am doing somthing wrong idk
Expanse
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
blue goblins in their last stage diddnt seem to take damage or iam tripping
damage is by any means not great but it diddnt seem like they recieved any dmg, hit markers at all
PitStains
Balrog
122 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bug with Rodeo's Tramplers with 55% move speed. Upon respawn, move speed is not applied. I have to take boots off and put them back on.

Edit: nvm, I think when I respawn (sometimes) I didn't have enough str to wear them. But other times I did? Not sure why
KyoPewz
Imp
5 | 0
Just got a weird bug with Mana Shield not working properly, the buff icon shows, but it does not reduce damage or affect mana at all.

Tried recasting it multiple times but still no effect. It happened after I had been afk with the buff on for a while then when I started playing again it wasnt working. Remaking game fixed it, not sure how to reproduce, also not sure if its specific to Mana Shield or if its all buffs.

Not very helpful sorry.
sonneko
Stygian Watcher
42 | 13
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tested on the dummy, Glacial Volley doesn't trigger life on striking. Don't know if it counts as a spell or it doesn't actually hit the dummy.