Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Is it intended that there is a chance for the Nemesis to not even be in your Mirror Temple? Because I think that is very silly if so.

Otherwise I think this is a fun addition, very neat to have class-specific challenges :D

Also, what is the reasoning behind the Uber Butcher requiring an Urt rune? Seems really weird to gate it behind an item at all, much less a very specific enhanced rune rather than, say, any enhanced rune.
Edited by MetalMusicMan 1 year.
McLovin
Lava Lord
90 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
when using the scroll from the new butcher quest to open the portal, the game crashes if there is a cow-level portal in town
boozek
Son of Lucion
737 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Remove keys of life/sin by making a fixed portal to Belial and Azmodan (running the keys takes forever and sometimes you need 60 of each to get trophy – sick!).
Change Uber Butcher 10 charms requirement, its boring to run it 10 times.
Rework Lilia Curse charm and Toraja cementary location to make it great again
Make Dragon Claw for Barb and Sorc stats more generic EWD is Melee only, Spell Focus is Caster only (you can play barb summoner and melee sorc and will not benefit from it)
Add at least one small bonus to Melee Sorc on Nexus Crystal class charm
On Website Documentation add all Bone Chimes descriptions
Add "Summoned Minion stats" cycles.
Add low lvl runewords for:
One Handed Swords
One Handed Axes
Spears
Circlets
Add low and high lvl runewords for
Spears
Hammers
Scythes
kpackapgo
Skeleton
3 | 0
Is this the normal behaviour of Spirit Reave? You can see I have put 7 points in different spirits but the skill does 0 damage if I hit a monster infront act1 it will take 0 damage for the entire duration. The damage will increase on the next spirit point I put it inrcreases only once every 7-8 points. So let say if i put 5 points in the first spirit 1 and 1 in the second and third it will do the same damage as if I put 10 points in the first and 1 and 1 in the second and third (you can see this in the screen shots). Is this the correct behaviour? How exactly is this damage calculated and why does it take 7 points to increase?

maows
Monkey King
254 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
A BUG of Trap Assassin
In the void map , The battle with Inaris
I can killed Uldyssian About two minutes, But my damage is very low about Inaris,I promise he is stand in the red circle.

I think the shockwave trap is not enjoy catalysp trap bonus,
I hope someone can test it,thanks!
okrutnik
Skeleton
2 | 0
Can't find boss in the new 120 tomb as barb. Tried four times and still no boss spawned.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
[quote="kpackapgo"]Is this the normal behaviour of Spirit Reave? You can see I have put 7 points in different spirits but the skill does 0 damage if I hit a monster infront act1 it will take 0 damage for the entire duration. The damage will increase on the next spirit point I put it inrcreases only once every 7-8 points. So let say if i put 5 points in the first spirit 1 and 1 in the second and third it will do the same damage as if I put 10 points in the first and 1 and 1 in the second and third (you can see this in the screen shots). Is this the correct behaviour? How exactly is this damage calculated and why does it take 7 points to increase?

U need all those spirits summoned to see the dmg.
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
185 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'm having a bug where my catalyst of jewelcrafting does not work correctly.

When I try to use it, with any inbuilt mod, it fails (literally cna't roll the jewel). However with minion life specifically it works on FRESH jewels, but after 1 use it no longer works.

EDIT: So sometimes, when I take a fresh jewel, other mods also work on the first application, but then the jewels stop being able to be rolled, and they never work withminion damage.

I put all my arcane crystals into this catalyst....
Edited by CorralTheTroops 1 year.
Azenoth
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
okrutnik wrote:Can't find boss in the new 120 tomb as barb. Tried four times and still no boss spawned.

I've got the same problem. Cleared it twice on the assassin I was leveling and didn't see it. Then I cleared it on 2 other classes and still didn't see a boss. This is on single player
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Cleared the whole mirror temple with my werebear but no Nemesis seems to be there :(