Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Dugma wrote:
Shadowfang
Shadowfang
Bastard Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (164 - 207) to (272 - 341)
Two-Hand Damage: (232 - 285) to (337 - 416)
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 535
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
Area Effect Attack
20% Chance to cast level 40 Veil King Plague Grasp on Melee Attack
Adds (50 to 75)-(150 to 200) Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
+(160 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+60 to Stormlord
Slow Target 25%
5% Reanimate as: Veil Terror
Socketed (4)
proc does not seem to work?

Short clip showing me hitting mobs with basic attacks:

i'm... pretty sure that's working fine, just the proc is invisible? hard to tell for sure, i'll take a look at some point
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
My merc has both Khazra plate and Esubane equipped, however he's only giving me the benefit of the most recently equipped one, not both.

Only 1 of the auras my merc is carry is working at a time

Edit: After I res him it's working...
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
got 2 maybe bugs:
1. Beta in Fauz dies insteantly from a bug i cannot figure out perfectly. But it happens with psn attack on him and when he goes above some edge of the map on the ground (??) or when he stucks behind a wall or something like that. In this cases he dies immediatly even my psn dmg was not ticking him down yet. Have that in almost half of all kills ( maybe 40-50 kills so far)

2.a cant get portal to enter atanna khans area quite often no matter if i use cast / throw or melee skill- in that cases i have to restart game - happening maybe 1-2 out of 10 or
2b. still got a double Atanna Khan spawn again - dont want to complain that cause its faster sleep farming for me but i guess it still not intended. Here you trigger statue to summon atanna - when she summoned the stature is still there and you can spawn a 2nd atanna khan
Greetz
TL0132
Prowler
18 | 1
Bug: Rapid wyrmshot doesnt work while holding wyrmshot relic. Can only shot 1 then the skill turn red. Thats not the skill description said: requires wyrmshot.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1218 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
TL0132 wrote:Bug: Rapid wyrmshot doesnt work while holding wyrmshot relic. Can only shot 1 then the skill turn red. Thats not the skill description said: requires wyrmshot.

not a bug. rapid wyrmshot requires 1 base point in wyrmshot and you don't get base points from relics
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Blood of creation paladin:
Gives both superbeast morph and %attribute bonus for a duration for unholy spec.
Not sure if intended, but very annoying as I need to recast my long duration superbeast that falls off after 20 seconds.
Listerine
Acid Prince
45 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
oztor wrote:Blood of creation paladin:
Gives both superbeast morph and %attribute bonus for a duration for unholy spec.
Not sure if intended, but very annoying as I need to recast my long duration superbeast that falls off after 20 seconds.

I have to echo this.

Paladin blood of creation for uhc gives 40% attr for 20 seconds after divine apparition. Tool tip actually shows damage when you're not in super beast form. And if you don't divine apparition in that 20 seconds, it reverts you from super beast. Doesn't seem intended.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
About Sam fight:

It is not a 2.5 thing, but existed long before cause I already met them when I did the fight before. And I have also seen these bugs in other players vids.

This season I did like more than 30 Sam fight runs and suffered a lot from bug death, so I want to suggest to fix these bugs.

1. The magic pentagram's visual effect missed sometimes. The visual effect was not out or gone and players got killed after the invisible pentagram exploded since they couldnt see it. This bug also exists in Heart of Darkness fight phase1 from my experience.

2. U dont get the immune effect sometimes no matter u walk/run into or teleport into the pentagram, no matter earlier or later, move or stand still, it just happens. It is the most common problem in Sam fight. It is like even u run into or teleport into it early, and move around within the pentagram or just stand still. U still have a chance to not get the immune effect from the pentagram and then die.

3. The fire cycle's visual effect does not catch up with Sam's move. I guess it is because of Sam's teleport. She teleports with u and releases the fire cycle, but for some reason, the fire cycle's visual effect stays in the place before she teleports when the visual effect is supposed to follow u. U thought u were out of the fire cycle but then u were fired to death (Not fire dmg, I suppose, physical dmg). I dont know if it is a bug or just because of my lag high. It also happens in Heart of Darkness fight phase1 sometimes.

Really hope some fix to it in next patch. If u r a sorc, u probably wont give a shit to these bugs, since u just finish it in 2-3 mins, like wyrd/melee sorc with endgame gear. It is so easy for them. It is also easy for some assasin builds. But for builds which cant do it in 3-4 mins (bds like scorpion sin not included), esp like those with high hitting frequency (boss teleports a lot) and have to finish it beyond 8 mins, they will commonly meet with these annoying bugs.
Edited by cnlnjzfjb 11 months.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
And for blood of creation pal....I dont know who designed it, I tested it in last season.

And it seems like u only gain 40% attr in that 20 secs. Not sure if intended. I have to say, even if u just give 40% attr permanently for unholy, it is still a trash compared to the new relic for barb and nec this season, not to say it only keeps 20 secs. It reminds me of what they did to unholy melee. The build is already not popular after no tainted blood. And they still felt not enough and nerfed the stormlord for unholy melee, it is so confusing a nerf. Isnt it better that making stormlord 50% effect for unholy melee before lvl 120 and 100% effect after lvl 120? Im not sure but is unholy melee really that strong and popular after lossing tainted blood that devs have to further cut the stormlord in half for unholy melee?

Pally players they are kinda disappointed in the new relic (Not many pally players left I guess, just see the SC ladder, highest ranking pal until now is still lvl 148. Not even a lvl 150 pal). Its easy to make it better, like the ones for barb and nec.

If unholy, +40% attr;

If holy, +superbeast form (even so, that is only about 20% dmg buff from 6fpa to 5fpa, much weaker if compared with the 100ds provided from barb relic);

If neutral, +40% vessels synergy, just like the one for nec.

I can build an oskill unholy caster pal, faster and safer than normal unholy/holy caster pal in T10 farming, reaching lvl 150. But what's the point of it? It cant do 3 pillar Deimos, cant do Heart of Darkness. After Azure GT pally dead this season, there is already no very late game builds left for pal.
Edited by cnlnjzfjb 11 months.
Singularity
Imp
5 | 0
No matter what javelin I equip, I cannot use eviscerate or impale. "Requires a javelin" stays red regardless.