Σ 2.5 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Splargh
Grubber
321 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
calixos wrote:Hi,
last 14 days there is weird bug in game.
I was able to upgrade items with MO's from vendor, but something happened and i cannot do that anymore with none of my characters. Just put MO with proper item to cube and muting does nothing.
I tried reinstall, but still no change. Works neither in single mode. So it must be something with patch version i guess - but is actual...
Any idea - anyone? Else this ladder is without use of MOs...

Read the text on the MOs. You apply them via right click now, not via cube...
calixos
Skeleton
2 | 1
*U*P*S* O-)
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
This is a launcher issue, apologies if I'm posting in the wrong place

It started happening today, literally ~10 minutes ago. Worked fine all day yesterday.

Any ideas how to fix this? I checked taskmanager for any Diablo II.exe/Game.exe processes, there's nothing there, fwiw.
edit: idk why but it's working again today
Edited by Frytas 1 year.
imngocson
Acid Prince
48 | 2
Solar Scion (SSU Scepter) in the doc said +50% damage to Undead, but didn't have ingame.
Harrenbald
Skeleton
2 | 0
nemmate wrote:
Harrenbald wrote:Hi,

I'm not sure if it really is a bug or if i'm doing sth terribly wrong.
Anyways i created a Necro and wanted to build on Crossbow.
Somehow none of the Crossbow skills are able to use.
I reseted all my skilling and tried to use and xbow skills
with a crossbow and stinger crossbow. Not possible.

Thx

Paddy

If you put a point in melee devotion, you can't.

As I wrote, I reseted ALL skills and did not drop a single point elsewhere than in the XBow tree.
No point in melee devotion.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Then you're probably wearing an item that says "only allows use of melee, summoning and buff skills" or something along those lines
Maertsy
Rust Claw
87 | 8
Maybe you wore that SU boots which has fire pierce. Those look very nice for an xbow necromancer except that they disable ranged skills :D
hanshenrik
Fallen
1 | 0
I am unable to finish the quest "Blade of the old religion", i'm at the "Look for the gidbin in the flayer jungle" step, and.. finding it is not a problem, but when i click on it, nothing happens. I THINK my necromancer save is bugged somehow, making that quest impossible.. what should i do?
if someone want to take a look, the savefile is uploaded to mediafire (dot) com/file/wawyyzm144z3m84/save_lzma.7z/file
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Propably already reported but the first lvl challenge portal states required lvl 45, I could enter it at 42.

Also would be nice to see some little rework on Maggot Queen. :)
Almost all mini-bosses have had some kind of buffs or rework but the poor queen is still the same old worm stuck in sand.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
hanshenrik wrote:I am unable to finish the quest "Blade of the old religion", i'm at the "Look for the gidbin in the flayer jungle" step, and.. finding it is not a problem, but when i click on it, nothing happens. I THINK my necromancer save is bugged somehow, making that quest impossible.. what should i do?
if someone want to take a look, the savefile is uploaded to mediafire (dot) com/file/wawyyzm144z3m84/save_lzma.7z/file

this is a known bug and has existed for years. Just keep making new games and the mini boss will eventually spawn