Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
@Diaco he's playing SP so he probably needs to reset map (start game in another difficulty or host LAN (TCP/IP) game or delete map files from %APPDATA%\MedianXL\save for that char)
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Image Fun fact is that barb in 2.0 was not even op as current meta builds like beardru or xbow necro, even bowzon performs better in lab than 2.0 ele barb and he got nerfed for some reason , can melee barb get some rework and change the bonuses of the cc please because it’s obvious from above photo that sin benefit a lot from these stats from lvl 90 to endgame while its nothing for barb the whole time also the 2 to barb skill lvls is kinda useless since most of passives and skills are now based on hard pts while sin has ways , claw passive and spells that get good bonuses , this is a summoner cc , other cc are pretty balanced except the 3 life regen from zon doesn’t make any sense , 3 life regen when you have like 15K+ life is nothing
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1065 | 25
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
1. Return the half stormlord back to unholy melee pal, or make it full after lvl 120 for him. I see no reason keeping stormlord in half for unholy melee, a build that barely no one plays now unless when he needs doing laz.

2. With 2 UMO limit now, return the full spell dmg back to superbeast. It is already kinda weak now.
Splargh
Grubber
321 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bladestorm from Marchosias set (full set bonus) is much weaker than the sorc skill. 25% vs. 70% WDM. It is probably using an older version
metasequoia
Cog
201 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I've seen this discussed before.
Is it possible to rework or at least shorten the Triune boss fight? while its helpful that the drops are better now (just found my first endless pride there gg) the fight itself is not only mechanically easy and boring, you have to do it potentially 100 times.
My point is, if you survive the fight until it's half done, you've proven that you can do it and that's it. the second part doesn't add to the fun and don't even try it on /p2+.

edit: or maybe at least up the trophy fragment drop rate by 1-2%?

further edit: and after up-ing the drop rate rework the map to make the teleport shortcut impossible so that we all have to actually move through the level :)
Edited by metasequoia 1 year.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Uldy last stage is BROKEN, BROOOOOOOKEEEEN!!! If kill a diablo, baal - the game crash. When be fixed?
Boban
Sasquatch
62 | 3
Using the uber butcher scroll in the same game as obtaining it crashes the game:
After save&exit it works fine. Also, not sure if that's intended, but can't use town portal in uber butcher area.
BoneZone
Balrog
135 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Bliyadolubov wrote:Uldy last stage is BROKEN, BROOOOOOOKEEEEN!!! If kill a diablo, baal - the game crash. When be fixed?

Update your client and restart pc.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Been playing summoner barb, few things:

Spirit Walk healing calculation seems to be incorrect. Should be max 10% of max health, I have 5,5k hp and I heal 850.

In Spirit Reave description there should be some mention of the huge AR bonus of the skill (which is understandable since summoner doesn't spec on dex or ar generally). Remains to be seen if the dmg of the skill is just too much, I'm only 110lvl running with TU's and honorifics and it's already 6,5k magic dmg per second.
Zantetzulken
Prowler
15 | 0
how dose shared stash work in SP currently have lvlved and ssf barb bbut need more space and also need ot transfer ohter items to my other toons ingame wish i dont really wanna farm agian coz they are hard to come by like set items and sutch on