Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
1. Searing glow deserves a nerf next season, it can be used for many classes to farm t10 lab at a very decent speed with relatively low cost. Besides, it can kill 3/5 pillar Deimos.

2. Spirit of Vengeance from ama blood relic provides nearly twice spell dmg as normal, which is ridiculous.
nodoubt0322
Rust Claw
89 | 10
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
amekoffiziell wrote:
Istaryu wrote: Phoboss has an aura that increases the cd of tp skills by like 10s.

oh .. thats unfortunately. k then i just didnt find. Thanks for info mate. :D
Still as Feedback then as quoted with the other Lab things to maybe improve labs even further and make it a more fun beeing place :P
1. increase t10 drops -its horrible and make me and many other ppl give up lvling 150 ( for example befor t6 drop buff i lvled to 150 in just t9! cause almost never got to t10 - so it was grind of 2 weeks instead 1-2 day lol )
2. please omg take out the Enterance camping - or make it in that way it can just spawn one mini boss or lab boss at the same time (but enter t10 and get Navi, phoboss, baba and assa or goat - or even just phob and anomaly at same time- that just scam to loose ur t10 for sure imo- and after RIP the t10! go on farming 10 houre for the maybe next t10 Drop but just maybe = GG :.D)
3. make this shrines open up with purify or something - its kinda annoying for casters you not aware of a shrine but hit it from far-standing in middle of mob and then die even donno why, but after that you see- ahh laz jumped on my head so there was a shrine i didnt see)
4. please also remove Anomalys range and only monster in game able attacking through walls ? so you get psn attacked even dont know there is anomaly 2 screens farer away

sorry for writing that in a not happy way- but all that is the most frustrating things in the whole game imo

Totally agreed with 4.

It is not funny that green flamestrike suddenly fall down my head when I play hardcore.
It is a kind of stupid death.
newbe
Pit Knight
102 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ano and ass are two things that can attack through walls and from great distances. There are no forecasts. Death will come unexpectedly
Mr_Bill
Designated Troll
84 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
God_of_Magic wrote:What's going on, online. I try to create a game and it just says "Please Wait" and won't go anywhere. Tried with regular icon and didn't work. Updated my launcher and it still doesn't work. Am I missing something?

I have had a very similar experience -- on 1 computer (out of 4 with the same Median installs) I can consistently create TSW games, but with at least 1 of the others, it hangs at the animation showing the door opening and eventually fails with the "Failed To Join Game" error. (But Single-Player and LAN Game sessions work perfectly.)

Error messages are uninformative and the "Troubleshooting" guides do not adequately address this kind of problem.

Typical situation, sadly. The game seems to have a series of poorly-documented (and / or untested) initialization / implementation bugs for which there do not appear to be straight-forward remediation steps.
Moprio
Cog
210 | 7
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ImageImageHi
Last game: playing with a friend in Fauzt..
suddenly dropped a uniqe plated belt...lilith or black void??? ..i run to pick up and this is what i have found...
it is not from my friend, he havent got this, and was dropped with ist runes and mo,ed :)
Squiggoth
Vampiress
39 | 0
It's not specific to 2.5 but dual wielding with elemental weapons is still broken.

What happens is that if your main hand is an elemental weapon, equipping a second weapon, physical or elemental, disables the innate dmg of your main hand.
So dual wielding with a main hand elemental weapon actually decrease your DPS, and by a lot since it's the weapon used by your skills.

It may seem minor but i think it's a shame because there are a few scenarios when I would prefer to not have any block, which is harder when you can only equip a shield, or lose a whole equipmnet slot.
And dual wielding is cool :)
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
is it possible to implement something like the /quests command from TSW for singleplayer? It is a really handy command.
BoneZone
Balrog
133 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I'd like to see the -1 elemental resistance removed from rangers disguise druid helmet. Maybe get a phalanx style skill for bow druid as well like the corrupted druid has in slosglen.
TheLastDragon
Onyx Knight
646 | 3
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
This is not the first time I have come across a problem of this nature ... Version 2.5.1

amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
TheLastDragon wrote:This is not the first time I have come across a problem of this nature ... Version 2.5.1

me had same issue with the set amu from viper set - i had it 3 times this seas did get succ corr - but after rewaling there was nothing and no new stat like it should
1. time i thought i did misslook myself // 2nd time me was sure but no1 believed me // 3rd time i just did want to forget as fast as possible - because it was a perfect 3sk 30psn -15psn roll still no corr stat even with succ text :P