Σ 2.5 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Upsss
Mahasattva
904 | 1
It would be great to have in the training camp not only information about the damage dealt, but also damage over a certain period of time, say for 60 seconds, as well as information about the number of hits, because some abilities with quick or instant animations are very difficult to calculate the number of hits if it is not written in the ability description
BoneZone
Balrog
133 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
When using The Defiler, the deathloard sprite has to be re activated when switching acts through waypoints it takes you out of deathloard morph.
MammothBro
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Got Eye of Malic from corrupted treasure just now, single player.
GorlShinryu
Skeleton
2 | 0
I don´t know what to do whit this error, happens in hell dificulty when i try to reveal the map in act one Image
The game crashes too when I enter in the pit
Sardonic
Gravedigger
194 | 8
GorlShinryu wrote:I don´t know what to do whit this error, happens in hell dificulty when i try to reveal the map in act one Image
The game crashes too when I enter in the pit

I use to get the same error when I did not have enough disk space. Double check your storage and local storage to ensure its not limited on space.
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Charged riftstone 16 doesn't work. When I right click on it nothing happens. Can't access HEART OF DARKNESS. I'm playing single player.
anDr3a
Stygian Watcher
44 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tempmail wrote:Charged riftstone 16 doesn't work. When I right click on it nothing happens. Can't access HEART OF DARKNESS. I'm playing single player.

Note: this boss battle will be realm-only for the duration of Season 32/33
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
anDr3a wrote:
tempmail wrote:Charged riftstone 16 doesn't work. When I right click on it nothing happens. Can't access HEART OF DARKNESS. I'm playing single player.

Note: this boss battle will be realm-only for the duration of Season 32/33

Where does it say 33?

Note: this boss battle will be realm-only for the duration of Season 32
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ImageImage
ImageImage

Idt it is intended to be this low, or this blood relic will be totally worthless for totem.

I do hope that sone can make a good rebalance between these blood relics before next season, fix the bugs on them and maybe have some simple basic tests on the future blood relics before they are released next season.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Image
ImageImage
ImageImage

Idt it is intended to be this low, or this blood relic will be totally worthless for totem.

I do hope that sone can make a good rebalance between these blood relics before next season, fix the bugs on them and maybe have some simple basic tests on the future blood relics before they are released next season.

Wrong tooltip. Damage gain is there if you actually try it.