Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Please post your bug reports and feedback for the current version in this topic.

Note that this topic is moderated. If your post is deleted then it is most likely a known issue.

Known bugs:
- issues with stash in TCP/IP

No tech support related discussion

Instead, please use:
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Gidbin quest is still buggy :lol:

The fire is burning but the keeper of the gidbin does not appear
BlueTemplar
Imp
5 | 0
Hi ! :)

Mooncall can also be used with scepters (! :D ), even though they aren't mentioned :
Game_DEbCF0g0OL.png

Game_eRC2G3DSup.png

Game_FzTYWoLz4B.png
StoneWolf
Invader
8 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nevermind
Edited by StoneWolf 1 year.
Sandwhiches
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I got the upgraded version of the butchers tooth and I noticed now that if i type /Q it will list butchers tooth as if i still need the charm

fixed
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I entered Whisper of the Damned quest as a barb summoner and killed that Boss in the middle right away before he even spawned the first waves is that a bug?
jenkins
Dark Huntress
10 | 3
StoneWolf wrote:I upgraded my Sunstone of the Twin Seas with Malah's resistance scroll, twice, in normal and nightmare, yet the nightmare scroll did not add +10% to all resistances (I still have +30% to all resists).
EDIT: did Hell Anya and it did work this time, but I still only have 40% on my sunstone :(

40% all res is max, 10% is charm and 3x 10% for Anya quest (Malah's resistance scroll) = 40% all res
MammothBro
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Maggot Passage is now a portal and it's unnamed on the automap. Both passages to Xazax are also unnamed on automap.
StoneWolf
Invader
8 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
jenkins wrote:
StoneWolf wrote:I upgraded my Sunstone of the Twin Seas with Malah's resistance scroll, twice, in normal and nightmare, yet the nightmare scroll did not add +10% to all resistances (I still have +30% to all resists).
EDIT: did Hell Anya and it did work this time, but I still only have 40% on my sunstone :(

40% all res is max, 10% is charm and 3x 10% for Anya quest (Malah's resistance scroll) = 40% all res

Oops, my bad, should have looked at the official docs rather than a random wiki!
Psylas
Invader
8 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hi,

I've noticed there is no info on merc damage in the merc page. has been the case for me for over a year. is this normal? Where am i supposed to see my merc damage if not in the merc menu? thanks!Image