Discuss Median XL!
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
GUYS IT HAPPENED AGAIN! ANOTHER OF MY JEWELCRAFTING CATALYST IS BRICKED!

Please help me :''''(

EDIT: Okay guys... I'm glad I kept the old one, since they both started working again. I don't know wtf happened. But it had me really riled up...

EDIT2: It's back to being broken...
Dunkbrother
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ironpool wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:
Ironpool wrote:
gunnzan wrote:
Dunkbrother wrote:The new passive "Cold Blooded" from melee sorceress doesn't work with Warp Blades, only Crystal Sword.

If it is a bug, ok
If it is intended, its really confusing because Warp Blade is classified as "Sorceress Crystal Sword" and does work for the Requirement of Bladestorm "Can only be used with staff, orb and Crystal Sword"

Most likely because Warp blade is not an elemental base and the passive is for elemental builds, not phys. It's even stated on the skill tooltip that it needs a Crystal Sword.

Starhawk is a very popular choice of weapon for elemental sorceresses and its an IED weapon. I think an exception should be made, this limitation punishes elemental builds for no reason

Starhawk is already better than physical damage builds in midgame regardless, and for technical reasons there's no way to just make an exception like that.

Wouldn't it be easier to lock the elemental branch if you have points in physical branch, so it can't be abused by phys melees? This way the cold blooded passive can be made to work with warp blades too
Edit: I mean, getting cold blooded already breaks the mooncall EWD. I don't get the issue of limiting warp blades here, which abuse is it supposed to prevent? It's such a weird design choice

Yes, thats exactly what I was thinking. Currently a bit discouraged to keep playing because of it.
The -negative physical damage already limits Warp Blades, and Starhawk is an elemental weapon as well. It should just work with Warp Blades.
Giu
Core Lord
381 | 60
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
CorralTheTroops wrote:GUYS IT HAPPENED AGAIN! ANOTHER OF MY JEWELCRAFTING CATALYST IS BRICKED!

EDIT: Okay guys... I'm glad I kept the old one, since they both started working again. I don't know wtf happened. But it had me really riled up...

gold cost.
Azenoth
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I can't use Riftstone 16 to open portal to nithogur in single player
Glow-Worm
Bone Archer
76 | 3
I cant cube my amazon reward mirror with my sunstone charm
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Giu wrote:
CorralTheTroops wrote:GUYS IT HAPPENED AGAIN! ANOTHER OF MY JEWELCRAFTING CATALYST IS BRICKED!

gold cost.

Yes. I AM retarded. Thank you very much for your continued help and support.
QIQICYQ
Prowler
18 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
eye of malic still drops...
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Still no containers for enhanced runes/essences ? Dissapointed.
ladapin
Imp
4 | 0
Power shift hammers are invisible or skill do nothing?
Nomad
Rust Claw
85 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Suggestion to take a look at Sleep trophy bonuses, normally people are only using Triune, Yshari, and maybe Duncraig or Xazax for MFer sometimes. My suggestion is to take a look at: Lord of Lies, Legacy of Blood, Kingdom of Shadow, Veiled Prophet, Tran Athulua, Quov Tsin, Astrogha, Heart of Sin, Viz jun, Kabraxis, Bremmtown, Void, and Baal. Those all seem pretty weak (Uldy and Laz trophies possibly but not sure if those are too weak)