Σ 2.5 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
sor:
cold blooded:pierces cold resistance. it don't take effect.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1218 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
840329 wrote:sor:

This is not a bug. Update your game.
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
840329 wrote:sor:

This is not a bug. Update your game.

i have update to 2.5.1 . it still dont take effect.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Please remove umos next patch , i want to play Vanilla MXL, just find the best su's and make the best rws, ez game, Nerf umos ( reduce builds possiblities and theory crafting ) now everything is limited but now everyone's looking for Enchanted runes to make these op RWS instead of umos, i see no more complaints here, because its less complicated to theory craft you just stick some rws and you're suddenly killing everything :D why can't people see the game has gotten so bad you can finish it in 1 week, lab it's useless why do you neeed to kill deimoss to get effigy and relics if you already can kill Nithogur which is easier than 100% deimoss, from 2.0 onwards it seems the game went downhill, why do you get so much loot from farming maps now? where are those times that you would get 1-2 su max per run and all items would have some value? gearing should be much harder and diversified to prolong the game, atleast 2 weeks to clear the endgame bosses.... Theory crafting is dead atleast for some people , why did sigma 1.0 to 1.8 has so many players and the ladder last much longer? because the game was harder and you didnt loose interest so fast, people kept returning for next patch since content wasn't killed by them? now many people kills content much easier and start to play other game because there's no reason to come back for some uber butcher or other ubers that can be killed in 5 mins
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1218 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
can we bring back negs

i promise to use them only on opinions that are just outright counterfactual
Glow-Worm
Bone Archer
76 | 3
Siosilvar wrote:can we bring back negs

i promise to use them only on opinions that are just outright counterfactual

And make it so you dont need a cookie to cookie other posts.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
morphed wrote:Please remove umos next patch , i want to play Vanilla MXL, just find the best su's and make the best rws, ez game, Nerf umos ( reduce builds possiblities and theory crafting ) now everything is limited but now everyone's looking for Enchanted runes to make these op RWS instead of umos, i see no more complaints here, because its less complicated to theory craft you just stick some rws and you're suddenly killing everything :D why can't people see the game has gotten so bad you can finish it in 1 week, lab it's useless why do you neeed to kill deimoss to get effigy and relics if you already can kill Nithogur which is easier than 100% deimoss, from 2.0 onwards it seems the game went downhill, why do you get so much loot from farming maps now? where are those times that you would get 1-2 su max per run and all items would have some value? gearing should be much harder and diversified to prolong the game, atleast 2 weeks to clear the endgame bosses.... Theory crafting is dead atleast for some people , why did sigma 1.0 to 1.8 has so many players and the ladder last much longer? because the game was harder and you didnt loose interest so fast, people kept returning for next patch since content wasn't killed by them? now many people kills content much easier and start to play other game because there's no reason to come back for some uber butcher or other ubers that can be killed in 5 mins

Vanilla season active for more then a month. Mxl one week , less for some. I agree on alot but i think the layout for bosses, farming areas would be much more fun of they followed some sort of order. Maybe defeat butcher - opens cows and 1 more. Complete those to reach next. Storyline seems off for me with some areaS Also. Fauzt is just baaaaaaaaaaad… also cfm. Focus on more Bosses maybe , lesser rewards and more cube regeants for charms as upgrade. Maybe a boss/monster counter Also Wich gives a given thropy after certain amount of kills. Being back fire sorc! Remake necro entirely
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yea because vanilla gear progression is slower , the journey to become strong is whats the most fun and keeps you playing any game , once your char is strong you quit no reason to play, there are just too many drops right now server gets geared very fast.. people complain is not rewarding but why does MXL has to be like POE or d3 where it rains with items, finding 2-3 su per run would be much better than finding 20, now its too late to revert these changes but slowly there should be added other harder areas which can drop stronger gear that cant be found elsewhere and very low drop chance, if people want to get stronger they go there and farm if they cant or dont want can just farm scosglen till they quit its their choice if they feel overwhelmed.
paolo12
Cog
203 | 18
1.8 was the only patch I played online BECAUSE there were goblins that rained items and scrolls that allowed unpopular builds to suffer less.
berry117
Dark Wanderer
797 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
morphed wrote:Yea because vanilla gear progression is slower , the journey to become strong is whats the most fun and keeps you playing any game , once your char is strong you quit no reason to play, there are just too many drops right now server gets geared very fast.. people complain is not rewarding but why does MXL has to be like POE or d3 where it rains with items, finding 2-3 su per run would be much better than finding 20, now its too late to revert these changes but slowly there should be added other harder areas which can drop stronger gear that cant be found elsewhere and very low drop chance, if people want to get stronger they go there and farm if they cant or dont want can just farm scosglen till they quit its their choice if they feel overwhelmed.

Everything that comes out of your mouth is exaggerated and cap