Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Shidongan wrote:Hi,
is it possible to add to #game-feed discord channel the place of hardcore characters death? As a new (to the endgame) player, I really would appreciate that opportunity to get a peek into hardcore players live.

you mean like it already does in that channel? no change has to be made, the bot already records what you're asking for.

Shidongan
Dark Huntress
12 | 5
Crash wrote:
is it possible to add to #game-feed discord channel the place of hardcore characters death? As a new (to the endgame) player, I really would appreciate that opportunity to get a peek into hardcore players live.

you mean like it already does in that channel? no change has to be made, the bot already records what you're asking for.

I mean, like, we see there is a character death but what I am talking about is adding a location where he died
nemmate
Grubber
300 | 8
Shidongan wrote:
Crash wrote:

I mean, like, we see there is a character death but what I am talking about is adding a location where he died

I don't think that is really necessary. All the characters have different mechanics, so not every char die in the same place, and same difficulty for example. And of course, a little desync can kill the most powerful character too
midknight
Pit Knight
106 | 59
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Shidongan wrote:I mean, like, we see there is a character death but what I am talking about is adding a location where he died

Previously hardcore people asked to see if Aahz could add the info of who killed the person who died and he said at that time it wasnt possible.
midknight
Pit Knight
106 | 59
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
nemmate wrote:I don't think that is really necessary. All the characters have different mechanics, so not every char die in the same place, and same difficulty for example. And of course, a little desync can kill the most powerful character too

Hardcore is pretty easy right now there have been a lot of nerfs to mobs and ubers in 2.x and a lot of buffs to characters as well. People who record and die to a slight desync just get resurrected anyway.
Dugma
Vampiress
35 | 3
Shadowfang
Shadowfang
Bastard Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (164 - 207) to (272 - 341)
Two-Hand Damage: (232 - 285) to (337 - 416)
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 535
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
Area Effect Attack
20% Chance to cast level 40 Veil King Plague Grasp on Melee Attack
Adds (50 to 75)-(150 to 200) Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
+(160 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+60 to Stormlord
Slow Target 25%
5% Reanimate as: Veil Terror
Socketed (4)
proc does not seem to work?

Short clip showing me hitting mobs with basic attacks:
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey guys a bug that I've had since last league is involving the Skeld's + Undead crown combo.

My DS% is all over the place both in game stat sheet and on d2stats (they corroborate each other though).

My DS% will be different between 5-15% depending on which items I have equipped last, and not just weapons; I'm talking jewellry, armors etc.

Idk what's up with it.

Check the part of the vid where I tp to the river of flame.
https://www.veed.io/view/b5729a54-6a4d- ... anel=share
Edited by CorralTheTroops 11 months.
ototsuyume
Prowler
15 | 0
The passive skill "cold blooded" of elemental melee sorc doesn't work if equiped with wrap blade. Is it a bug or WAI?
Edited by ototsuyume 1 year.
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Also gift of inner fire, from both Bloodmage merc, and from Berserrker proc, doesn't work on minions.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1218 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
ototsuyume wrote:The passive skill "cold blooded" of elemental melee sorc doesn't work if equiped with wrap blade. Is it a bug or WAI?

as intended