Σ 2.5 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
hi .
i have problem with my owl druid because every time i go TSW only druid lost connection. Other character from same account works well. After server reset my owl druid can go in chat box, but when is try make a game he failed. How i can fix this ?
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
morphed wrote:Yea because vanilla gear progression is slower , the journey to become strong is whats the most fun and keeps you playing any game , once your char is strong you quit no reason to play, there are just too many drops right now server gets geared very fast.. people complain is not rewarding but why does MXL has to be like POE or d3 where it rains with items, finding 2-3 su per run would be much better than finding 20, now its too late to revert these changes but slowly there should be added other harder areas which can drop stronger gear that cant be found elsewhere and very low drop chance, if people want to get stronger they go there and farm if they cant or dont want can just farm scosglen till they quit its their choice if they feel overwhelmed.

Morphed, dude, you wrote that its too easy to get all items you need when you can just buy any item 1000 times for TG, i say it to you morphed, you have infinite TG, what you complain about, i have from 1 to 0 SU per ALL farm area run. After so many times that MF was nerfed 1000 times. WTF dude
IronMan
Lava Lord
90 | 9
Would it be possible to remove the hit box / collision from Phoboss. Just got stuck in him 4 times in one fight in a T9. Last one killed me. Really frustrating way to die. Maybe make him become passable every 5 seconds for 1-2 second so players can just walk out after a short bit? Laz is the same but at least there you got your teleport ready most of the time and for some reason it seems to happen way less with him (in my experience). Like, I got stuck inside Laz about as often during the entire trophy farm as in Phoboss this one rift.
Dunkbrother
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Relic Mooncall still gives lightning pierce to cold blooded, which doesn't work anymore.
BoneZone
Balrog
133 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I made Shadow Bite in an Eth sup balanced knife and the repair sighn is on to the right and looks like no way to repair. any one have this happen?
its just a bit annoying thats all =D
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
shrimp wrote:hi .
i have problem with my owl druid because every time i go TSW only druid lost connection. Other character from same account works well. After server reset my owl druid can go in chat box, but when is try make a game he failed. How i can fix this ?

are you on the correct patch? is your game server offline?
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
_________Yup all on update. Its start work again after few hours and now is ok.
Shidongan
Dark Huntress
12 | 5
Hi,
is it possible to add to #game-feed discord channel the place of hardcore characters death? As a new (to the endgame) player, I really would appreciate that opportunity to get a peek into hardcore players live.
Chrysamere
Pit Knight
100 | 0

My problem is i can't find any game rooms to play with other players, as there are only games like "gaegra12312" with 1 players. And games like "hellcow5" or "comexpfarm" or "trade" are almost non existent. And when i tried make game noone comes mostly. So online player feels like i'm playing it offline single player. For me the most fun is where i can do group xp farms in 4-5-6 player games, ninjaing the loot brings more value to it, share or trade my spare stuff, check others builds in action etc and coop. But without games im just solo xp farming and hoarding stuff.

So i think some change would be nice, which encourages players to make 3-4-5-6 ppl xp and item farm games. So either tune area difficulty, loot drop, xp gain in favor of coop.
I played median few years ago, than there were lot of group games of all kinds Bremmtown farms, sunless sea xp farms, cow farms.

Also, not sure is there any way to increase game name length? Or instantly display the "read part"? its hard to communicate what games i make or look for games which i want effectively

Another thing i'm missing is quick trade games. Could it be possible to make a permanent game like "trade" with red color which is pinned to top of the list? Lot of times i'd just need some quick items like shrines, AC, bella and it'd be nice to just pop into a game where there are always players trading and get it. Discord or forum trade is effective for the perfect items, but not fun or effective for consumables.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Chrysamere wrote:So either tune area difficulty, loot drop, xp gain in favor of coop.

d2 naturally already works this way (apart from xp because xp rework a while back). more players farming nearby eachother in same zone, there's less a chance that any item doesn't drop (i.e. more items drop) which means more loot and more chances for loot to hit different rarities.

Chrysamere wrote:I played median few years ago, than there were lot of group games of all kinds Bremmtown farms, sunless sea xp farms, cow farms.

most of these farming methods are people going as fast as possible, so its hard to keep up with rejoining games every 30-40 seconds. there's no xp bonus for multiple people in a game together now, so you're basically just making monsters harder. the reason people grouped up for cows, sunless sea, bremm etc was for party xp bonus.

Also, not sure is there any way to increase game name length? Or instantly display the "read part"? its hard to communicate what games i make or look for games which i want effectively

Chrysamere wrote:Another thing i'm missing is quick trade games. Could it be possible to make a permanent game like "trade" with red color which is pinned to top of the list? Lot of times i'd just need some quick items like shrines, AC, bella and it'd be nice to just pop into a game where there are always players trading and get it. Discord or forum trade is effective for the perfect items, but not fun or effective for consumables.

the goal is to keep server load lower if possible, not have dozens of "n this item, o this item" games all over the place.