Σ 2.5 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Zamioculcas
Invader
8 | 0
Prev/Next skill button behavior broken. For me at least.

I'm running on Windows 10 and clean-slate reinstalled the game twice so doesn't seem to be an install issue.

Here is the issue:

I set the skill keys in the settings menu in order from Skill 1 to Quick Cast Skill 4 as:
A, F1, S, F2, D, F3, F, F4, Q, F5, W, F6, E, F7, R, F8

They way I used to play was assigning the F keys as a subskill under each lettered key so I could easily use the mouse scroll to switch to it. But since it doesn't work anymore I don't have them assigned to speed bar skills.

My character has the keys A, S, D, F, Q, W, E, R assigned to various skills on the right-click skill speed bar.

What is happening is that the game is storing the speed bar skills in a seemingly random list in the order of A, R, E, W, Q, F, D, S

If I only assigned A, S, D, F, Q, W, E, R to skills in the speed bar (not using the F keys) then the correct order should be:
A, S, D, F, Q, W, E, R not A, R, E, W, Q, F, D, S

Classic LoD and previous Median versions did not work like this.

To make things weirder lets look at the old/new logic of the next/prev buttons.

Old behavior:
select skill A, next -> S
select skill A, previous -> R

select skill R, next -> A
select skill R, previous -> E

This correctly follows the list order in the settings menu. Since F1 was not assigned in the speed bar it jumps from A to S as expected.

The index in the list is set to the last skill used as it should.

New behavior:
The game now "remembers" the last index position in the A, R, E, W, Q, F, D, S list.

For example when activating skill A and pressing the next button in a sequence I get:
A -> Next -> A
A -> Next -> R
A -> Next -> E
A -> Next -> W
A -> Next -> Q
A -> Next -> F
A -> Next -> D
A -> Next -> S
A -> Next -> A ..wrap around

So, hitting A doesn't reset the index to A, but instead holds the last position in the new list and then wraps around.

The 'previous' button does the same but in reverse.
Tigetmp
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
As soon as I enter non-Uber "Horror Under Tristam" (i.e. without ever getting hit) shockwaves start shooting out from all the shrines and never stop, regardless of me getting hit. Been playing for a long time (most seasons for the last 5 years?) and never had this happen this way.

Is anyone else getting this happening? Is this some new update and intended behavior (maybe I missed notes on overhauls)?

For what it's worth, the character is a Owl with a vine companion. Will test this out with no vine companion in case that's somehow triggering the shrines.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Tigetmp wrote:As soon as I enter non-Uber "Horror Under Tristam" (i.e. without ever getting hit) shockwaves start shooting out from all the shrines and never stop, regardless of me getting hit. Been playing for a long time (most seasons for the last 5 years?) and never had this happen this way.

Is anyone else getting this happening? Is this some new update and intended behavior (maybe I missed notes on overhauls)?

For what it's worth, the character is a Owl with a vine companion. Will test this out with no vine companion in case that's somehow triggering the shrines.

Dude, relax. Those waves were from the begining of that uber creation
Tigetmp
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Tigetmp wrote:As soon as I enter non-Uber "Horror Under Tristam" (i.e. without ever getting hit) shockwaves start shooting out from all the shrines and never stop, regardless of me getting hit. Been playing for a long time (most seasons for the last 5 years?) and never had this happen this way.

Didn't realize the Uber changes impact the non-Uber version as well.

That's intended right?
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Tigetmp wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:

That's intended right?

What changes do you mean?
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Tigetmp wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:

That's intended right?

Waves were always a mechanic of the boss. For some reason they sometimes started later in the fight or didn't start at all. It might have been a bug that they fixed, or they have changed it so that waves always start at the beginning of the fight. Pretty sure many people noticed a difference. What the reason is.. only a dev can tell.
Glow-Worm
Bone Archer
76 | 3
Marrt wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Tigetmp wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:

That's intended right?

Waves were always a mechanic of the boss. For some reason they sometimes started later in the fight or didn't start at all. It might have been a bug that they fixed, or they have changed it so that waves always start at the beginning of the fight. Pretty sure many people noticed a difference. What the reason is.. only a dev can tell.

The waves spawn when the butcher procs his bloodlust near the wells. Once the bloodlust proc hits the wells, then the waves start firing off.

However, since the beginning of this season, they all fire off nonstop. No matter if the butcher procs near the wells or not.
midknight
Pit Knight
106 | 59
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
For Sescheron the destroyer, center circle made you immune by giving 200% avoid in 2.4. In 2.5 the center circle seems to be capped at 60% avoid due to the avoid change this ladder.
Tnt1094
Abomination
152 | 16
midknight wrote:For Sescheron the destroyer, center circle made you immune by giving 200% avoid in 2.4. In 2.5 the center circle seems to be capped at 60% avoid due to the avoid change this ladder.

it's good that I saw it, I already wanted to try clawsin with 13k ((((
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Glow-Worm wrote:
However, since the beginning of this season, they all fire off nonstop. No matter if the butcher procs near the wells or not.

Yes they are now.. I hope it is a mislook and only intended as feature for uber-Butcher but sneaked on default Butcher aswell. Only way to somehow survive there is ennormous sustain or filling all the sockets with perf bloodstones up to 90 fire res.
PS: Also i found single spot where actually only one tower will be able to hit you. It's behind the corner near bottom-right tower (maybe same corner near bottom-left will work too))