Set dungeon is too hard

Discuss Median XL!
Desperx
Thunder Beetle
59 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Been trying 3 hours and the boss just 3 shoot me. My holy pally has 50% phys res and all res 80+ and I have no chance.

I very dislike the route Median is going, instead make the game more fun and easy for casuals to bring more players in, game is more annoying then ever.

Last epoch is out in few days and then D4.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
613 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Neyhanis wrote:Actually super easy as a Bowdruid, because bear can tank everything for days... but yeah still a slog, everything is way too tanky for that level of content/compared to other 120's. The nemesis being strong and a slog I don't mind, it' supposed to be a boss and you get a good reward for it so you should be pretty motivated even if you die to it. But having to crawl trough painfully tanky monsters to get to it is pure torture, and I'm talking about easy-mode (invincible bear tank at that lvl + shoot from behind), I can"t even begin to imagine how it would be on a melee...

had a similar experience as bow druid, not hard at all, just time consuming

gonna probably check out 1 or 2 more nemesis' with other classes later on and see how that goes, sticking to druid for now
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Did it as owl druid (TUs, a mid-at-best crafted kukri, SU buckler, set chest), the only real attack is that fire rain and even then you just step out of the way and mind the mythal.

I took faerie fire so there's a solid amount of avoid, block, a bit of PR; just a bit of defensive layering and a lot of leech.
blyts
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
I'd agree. Remedy by simply not having a lockout. Or at least like a 10 or 15minute lockout. Brutal for amazon dungeon anyway to get one shot at nemesis.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Agree. Set dungeon is level 120 required but im sure you will have really hard time to do at lvl 120. This uber is just ridiculous as same as Legion of the Damned.

The irony thing is when you are good for this uber, you no longer need these sets lmao.
nikolaipka
Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pinball wrote:Agree. Set dungeon is level 120 required but im sure you will have really hard time to do at lvl 120. This uber is just ridiculous as same as Legion of the Damned.

The irony thing is when you are good for this uber, you no longer need these sets lmao.

I reached 120 with TUs (javazon) and did it cause i needed the set. Was no so big deal, running and searching for nemesis after tried to clear the place few time without spawning nemesis. Nemesis itself killed me once, some stupid oneshot but on second try I killed it.
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Here my experience with Nemisis Assasine:
Me Assasine scorpion blade, I jumped in at lvl 120 boss one-shot me, no chance. I collect all 120 charms and do 2-3 lvl more -> same it oneshots me no chance
-> doing almost all 125 charms still same
-> have all 125 charms and lvl 130 no chance still one-shot me
-> finally on lvl 135 with some of 130 charms and all other under 130 lvl charms I got her
After that I went riftwalker 3 and it feeled like it was very easy compared to the nemesis.
So my fazit:
it was the almost hardest uber I ever made, and I did sam laz and so on. So for me it seemed very strange that this 120 uber was far more difficult then the 130 ubers so I guess it's very very unbalanced. Also it's very annoying running so far to that area again and again after failing. Also nemisis spawn is not garuanteed was running me almost crazy. So sadly it was nice idea but doing this uber and get the upgrade was so low fun
and frustrating for me I hadn't had that since 2.0 Greetz

Edit what I forgot to say -> ofc I don't need the set anymore on lvl 135. Also I'm sure you need better gear then any set anyway to beat that uber so like other ppl here say I can't understand the point of it either. But here many feedback so I'm happy to look forward seeing that uber got fixed :)
paolo12
Cog
203 | 18
meanwhile melee necro in set and some TU's with 150 signets has the easiest time in there 8-)
Just get over 600 k defence bros.
bardzini
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
amekoffiziell wrote:Here my experience with Nemisis Assasine:
Me Assasine scorpion blade, I jumped in at lvl 120 boss one-shot me, no chance. I collect all 120 charms and do 2-3 lvl more -> same it oneshots me no chance
-> doing almost all 125 charms still same
-> have all 125 charms and lvl 130 no chance still one-shot me
-> finally on lvl 135 with some of 130 charms and all other under 130 lvl charms I got her
After that I went riftwalker 3 and it feeled like it was very easy compared to the nemesis.
So my fazit:
it was the almost hardest uber I ever made, and I did sam laz and so on. So for me it seemed very strange that this 120 uber was far more difficult then the 130 ubers so I guess it's very very unbalanced. Also it's very annoying running so far to that area again and again after failing. Also nemisis spawn is not garuanteed was running me almost crazy. So sadly it was nice idea but doing this uber and get the upgrade was so low fun
and frustrating for me I hadn't had that since 2.0 Greetz

Edit what I forgot to say -> ofc I don't need the set anymore on lvl 135. Also I'm sure you need better gear then any set anyway to beat that uber so like other ppl here say I can't understand the point of it either. But here many feedback so I'm happy to look forward seeing that uber got fixed :)

Very well put, I can't even touch Nemisis on my bowzon, I'll just have to farm elsewhere for my set. I'm not sure with 0 defense I can even clear this boss (not that bowzon is very good at bossing)
ReTLoM
Dark Huntress
10 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
on UHM it was also pretty ez but yeah i can see it being difficult on many other chars. I personally think the dungeon would make more sense when you can enter into different Char once to get a starter set for your twinks