Set dungeon is too hard

Discuss Median XL!
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
i like the idea of the dungeon,

even when, i not got the use for a set for my build to make it functional and i guess the need for the set is not coverd anymore when able to run this at later level stages

i think that the learning curve for new players to getting a set of items from the dungeon quest, for there start is way to high at level 120

(( i can remember this, being in act1 as level 3 and there is a red danger zone at the mausoleum? oh what will happen ? well...it was the old entry to ureh and a level 120 zone back in the day, in the land of free medianXL where you could go everywhere you want to ))

?? i dunno so far, if it would work, to use the RIP recipe for the undead not constantly spawn, while you trying to get into a packed room, but it is blocked at most of the time by respawns ? ?

but...

why not make this, by let the lvl 115 bosses drop 1 token each + there regular charm, wich of the tokens can be cubed to a portal, to the fight or able to enter the dungeon, because its now modded like this ? and making the dungeons a bit easier ? but the dungeon itself, the mobs are interessting combinations, there mechanics, you cant get rushing trough them, at level 120, only with few skills, like whirlwind or something teleporting, blink etc...wich makes it alone a bit challenging for many players at there first attempts, wich is ok, but the *set-reward!* is what makes the philosophy of this dungeon sadly a not right place actually!
but yea to get a full set there are many options out now!

jicsou
Cultist
24 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey
I have test this new dungeon , with necro summoner set (satanic mantra) , and ... without this set , i litterally get explosed lol , i have a good stuff with sacred runeword and T4 , i can do it , but the death is so close when they are lot of mobs !
I really agree with the idea of get set item , but why get set item if i do this with set item (this season people help me with necro (so many run in k3k and NO set necro item !!!! , but i get my full set for my sorceress and for my future pal)) ....
The Lv 120 is very high ,and i begin to change my set item for good sacred item SSU asap at this level.
Maybe Lv 105/110 will be more appropriate to this .
sorry for my poor english x)
HeaT_
Rust Claw
82 | 5
feedback for the assassin.

the assassin boss feels overtuned. my lvl 140 trapsin with 15k health (that's geared for running scos) takes instant burst of damage up to 7-8k.
vert_
Fallen
1 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
HeaT_ wrote:feedback for the assassin.

the assassin boss feels overtuned. my lvl 140 trapsin with 15k health (that's geared for running scos) takes instant burst of damage up to 7-8k.

Its definitely the wychwind. I was over geared even at 120 and it was instakilling and required some cheese.
Glow-Worm
Bone Archer
76 | 3
I like the idea of this dungeon, but its possible that it would need an overhaul. If you can comfortably complete the dungeon then you probably dont need the reward.
Mnbowvice
Grouchy Smurf
26 | 9
Another swing and a miss from the devs, don't forget it took months for this. This mod is in the worst state it has ever been in, the ridiculous potential is just wasted.
Vilify
Thunder Beetle
58 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Edit
Swoleboi
Destroyer
7 | 0
Mnbowvice wrote:Another swing and a miss from the devs, don't forget it took months for this. This mod is in the worst state it has ever been in, the ridiculous potential is just wasted.

Could you elaborate on why it's in the worst state?

All I notice is that last season it felt for me like I could complete most ubers while this season I've not been able to get past most 120 ubers with the same setups.
nemmate
Grubber
300 | 8
I made this dungeon with my bear druid at lvl122. Ssf tiered uniques with normal MOs in. Unique throwing axe + unique kite shield. I had my resists enough and the procs for crowd control. I agree that some mobs are tanky, but I think it's a good dungeon. After a lot Kurast3000 runs, I found only 2 pieces of the bear set, and not the best rolls. Now with the set, I can go further. As a fan of the bear druid, I thank a lot to the devs for this dungeon. I had lot more hard times with my melee build before this reward in the game (at lvl 120-130). Keep going and if necessary, grind some levels and change strategies and optimize your equipment.