Physics Bowzon

Discuss Median XL!
Tnt1094
Abomination
155 | 16
morphed wrote:Well , i don’t pretend , if you knew why physical is worse than elemental you wouldn’t have opened this nonsense thread , let me explain to you , Elemental damage does almost 3x more dmg against enemies that dont have absorb just because pierce negates their resistances while physical damage cannot do that and all mobs have physical resistance , but physical is getting better endgame because then enemies start to have absorb and elemental damage is not as strong as vs fautz mobs for example , if bowzon physical damage would be greatly increased to be the same as elemental dmg then no one would play elemental vs endgame stuff because it would be obviously outnumbered by a lot , there are ups and downs for any build so now you know why physical bowzon is weaker than elemental in midgame , if you dont play endgame stuff like labs , sam , uldy , then elemental is clearly better .

OK, there is a truth here, if I still get my hands on it, I will compare the end game gear with the elementary and physical, just the problem is that the main skill against bosses and fat mobs trinity arrow has no sustain (on the elem build it feels much better)
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yeah sustain is pretty bad thats true but bowzon is one of the worst boss killers , because its top 3 fastest farmers and would be too strong having a big boss killer and fast farmer , 90% of ladder would play bowzon perhaps thats why devs dont rush into buffing blindly bowzon and just go with small things .
Tnt1094
Abomination
155 | 16
I don’t know, in my opinion, she kills bosses well, in season 29 I farmed almost all the trophies on her (Uldi also 7min full run) even killed Secheron 2 times without problems
XuuuH
Balrog
136 | 0
morphed wrote:Yeah sustain is pretty bad thats true but bowzon is one of the worst boss killers , because its top 3 fastest farmers and would be too strong having a big boss killer and fast farmer , 90% of ladder would play bowzon perhaps thats why devs dont rush into buffing blindly bowzon and just go with small things .

Nice discussion but still no help for me (the newbie on the room) :( :cry:
berry117
Dark Wanderer
798 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Go to ssf bowzon guide.
Everything in it with make you good if you read it.
The skill points are out of date. And anything it says about crafting on a reflex bow, substitute reflex bow for mastercraffed bow.
If you took the time you'd of already found wulfs ssf guide and been on the right track.
Read the whole guide, especially the milestones section.

Also ied zon has never been better than phys, mega cope.
XuuuH
Balrog
136 | 0
berry117 wrote:Go to ssf bowzon guide.
The skill points are out of date. And anything it says about crafting on a reflex bow, substitute reflex bow for mastercraffed bow.
If you took the time you'd of already found wulfs ssf guide and been on the right track.

Thanks for helping. I found wulfs guide but I tough it was outdated
berry117
Dark Wanderer
798 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
XuuuH wrote:
berry117 wrote:Go to ssf bowzon guide.

Thanks for helping. I found wulfs guide but I tough it was outdated

Only really outdated is skill tree cause changed a little. Read guide and learn and follow.
Him tell you everything to do.