Okk!!! Thanks Everybody!!!!
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I mean it is probably more possible now, since not infinite worm spawn.

Idk the build that you want though.
Edited by CorralTheTroops 11 months.
Giu
Core Lord
381 | 60
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
CorralTheTroops wrote:I mean it is probably more possible now, since not infinite worm spawn.

Yea if youre going for a long kill its better.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
midknight wrote:The best candidates for Samuel SSF are probably bear with set from the new dungeon quest, Scorpion blade poison sin, clawsin ala Lynderika's guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=79646. Those builds I reckon are the cheapest to make and are not so item dependent. Builds that require a bit more gear are ZKT nagisin, melee sorc, stormzon.

If you are relatively new to the game Samuel is probably out of reach, it still takes very good understanding of the fight even the pros dont have a 100% success rate with weak characters. You also need to know how maximise a builds potential and farm all the relevant trophys.

BearDudu with bearSet kills Samuil, are you sure about that? if it true thats a fuckin imba
midknight
Pit Knight
106 | 59
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Yep last season Tl killed sam with bear set and zero umo's iirc. No clue on the success rate though.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bliyadolubov wrote:
midknight wrote:The best candidates for Samuel SSF are probably bear with set from the new dungeon quest, Scorpion blade poison sin, clawsin ala Lynderika's guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=79646. Those builds I reckon are the cheapest to make and are not so item dependent. Builds that require a bit more gear are ZKT nagisin, melee sorc, stormzon.

If you are relatively new to the game Samuel is probably out of reach, it still takes very good understanding of the fight even the pros dont have a 100% success rate with weak characters. You also need to know how maximise a builds potential and farm all the relevant trophys.

BearDudu with bearSet kills Samuil, are you sure about that? if it true thats a fuckin imba

Better not take it seriously, bro. 4 worms beginning is quite different from 0 worm before, esp for builds like phys bear, melee & multi-hitting (boss teleports a lot).

I did the fight more than 30 times this ladder. My lvl 148 bear with endgame gear and UMOs this season can only kill it in 8-9 mins a run at my best, and that is without any death. If one death, sry that is another 4-5 mins at least. Last season, it would be within 3 mins for an endgame bear. That is the difference of 4 worms start and 0 worm start for bds like bear. 5 UMO limit and 2 UMO limit also have some influence, I admit.

If u try to do it with just a set bear, I have to say, u get a very little success rate, at least in this season. Even if u r veteran for Sam fight, there are some annoying bugs of this fight, u can see my comment in 2.5 bug & feedback post.

To be honest, if ur build cant kill it in 5-6 mins (bds like scorpion blade sin not included), u probably will meet bug death quite often in the fight, when u try it more than 5 times.
This is my spec for labs. Not for Sam, but close.

Btw, wyrd/melee sorc with endgame gear can still do it within 3 mins this ladder.
RyougiShiki
Pit Knight
117 | 41
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:

Better not take it seriously, bro. 4 worms beginning is quite different from 0 worm before, esp for builds like phys bear, melee & multi-hitting (boss teleports a lot).

I did the fight more than 30 times this ladder. My lvl 148 bear with endgame gear and UMOs this season can only kill it in 8-9 mins a run at my best, and that is without any death. If one death, sry that is another 4-5 mins at least. Last season, it would be within 3 mins for an endgame bear. That is the difference of 4 worms start and 0 worm start for bds like bear. 5 UMO limit and 2 UMO limit also have some influence, I admit.

If u try to do it with just a set bear, I have to say, u get a very little success rate, at least in this season. Even if u r veteran for Sam fight, there are some annoying bugs of this fight, u can see my comment in 2.5 bug & feedback post.

To be honest, if ur build cant kill it in 5-6 mins (bds like scorpion blade sin not included), u probably will meet bug death quite often in the fight, when u try it more than 5 times.

Btw, wyrd/melee sorc with endgame gear can still do it within 3 mins this ladder.

I have to say bear is pretty suck at sam fight caz his super high attack number...So what I recommend to a SSF player is javazon. I'm not saying SSF bear vs sam is impossible, but to consider the difficulty especially for a new play i would never recommend that. The end-game bear setup if purely farm in SSF basically takes more than 3 months which is longer than a season.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
RyougiShiki wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:

I have to say bear is pretty suck at sam fight caz his super high attack number...So what I recommend to a SSF player is javazon. I'm not saying SSF bear vs sam is impossible, but to consider the difficulty especially for a new play i would never recommend that. The end-game bear setup if purely farm in SSF basically takes more than 3 months which is longer than a season.

Yep, bear at least not one of the best/top builds for this fight, if SSF, then it will be much much harder.