Is possible complete Samael as SSF? NO TG

Discuss Median XL!
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Berkabus1 wrote:To begin with… what char did u have in mind ?

Any druid? Melee sorc. Javazon
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Berkabus1 wrote:To begin with… what char did u have in mind ?

Any druid? Melee sorc. Javazon

There is good guides regarding druid (wolf) this char has enormous amount of sustain and defenses. Seen on youtube people Done Samuel easy, Also nithgour. I wish you good luck! Let me know if u complete your task :) looking forward to it !
Tnt1094
Abomination
152 | 16
Druid wolf bullshit he got nerfed damage twisted damage 4-5 times (I used to kill the eye(boss) in a scos in 5 seconds, right now he is killed terribly, now his main skill does less damage than if you play through the Divine Judgment relic which is ridiculous) but the druid bear can against all bosses
Diaco
Void Archon
873 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
took me like 2 years of playing offline to get the gear to do it, but I guess the answer would be yes
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
yes. just farm 24/7 4head
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Tnt1094 wrote:Druid wolf bullshit he got nerfed damage twisted damage 4-5 times (I used to kill the eye(boss) in a scos in 5 seconds, right now he is killed terribly, now his main skill does less damage than if you play through the Divine Judgment relic which is ridiculous) but the druid bear can against all bosses

Is it a nerf or just a bugfix?
Tnt1094
Abomination
152 | 16
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Tnt1094 wrote:Druid wolf bullshit he got nerfed damage twisted damage 4-5 times (I used to kill the eye(boss) in a scos in 5 seconds, right now he is killed terribly, now his main skill does less damage than if you play through the Divine Judgment relic which is ridiculous) but the druid bear can against all bosses

Is it a nerf or just a bugfix?

The "bug" was very long (I personally think it's a trick), I think it's a very hard nerf, I also saw a lot of videos on YouTube, how the wolf kills Samael, Deimos and now it won't work
fpjavier93
Imp
5 | 1
So, have i suficiently time in one season to farm 2h/day and obtain SSU / SSSU MYSTIC ORB, RELIC, ETC...as single player. Sorry for My English...
midknight
Pit Knight
106 | 59
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
The best candidates for Samuel SSF are probably bear with set from the new dungeon quest, Scorpion blade poison sin, clawsin ala Lynderika's guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=79646. Those builds I reckon are the cheapest to make and are not so item dependent. Builds that require a bit more gear are ZKT nagisin, melee sorc, stormzon.

If you are relatively new to the game Samuel is probably out of reach, it still takes very good understanding of the fight even the pros dont have a 100% success rate with weak characters. You also need to know how maximise a builds potential and farm all the relevant trophys.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yes you can , depends of how well you know the game , for an experienced player will take max 1 week to kill with certain builds that dont require many key items , otherwise is just a matter of time for avg players