Think my games drop rates might be glitched but not sure.

Discuss Median XL!
So ever since even normal difficulty I've been getting an absolute boat load of set necklaces. Only problem is, that it's only ONE SPECIFIC SET NECKLACE that will drop! That's a big issue since I need a specific set amulet to complete my build. But every time a set amulet drops it is the Sorceress Amulet called Vizerei Judgement! I think I've actually gotten around 150 or so now that I'm level 118! That just can't be normal to get one specific amulet that many times in a playthrough. Either way I have not gotten a single other set amulet to drop so I probably won't ever be able to complete my current build.
MagnuS
Pit Knight
112 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Hi

It's not bugged. The itens have levels who determine the minimum area level you need to farm to get them to drop.

The Vizjerei Judgment (The Amulet you are getting to drop every time) is ilvl 80, which means any area above level 80 can drop it.

All other 9 set are above ilvl 123 which means you need to be in a Area level 123+. You can check the area level when you open the minimap in the top right corner of the screen.

Since you are level 118 you'll only get the same amulet because you can't acess the area level above 123. Level up to 120 and you can acess, for example, Duncraig which is area level 125 and farm all the set amulets except Idol of Fortune which is ilvl 130.
MagnuS wrote:Hi

It's not bugged. The itens have levels who determine the minimum area level you need to farm to get them to drop.

The Vizjerei Judgment (The Amulet you are getting to drop every time) is ilvl 80, which means any area above level 80 can drop it.

All other 9 set are above ilvl 123 which means you need to be in a Area level 123+. You can check the area level when you open the minimap in the top right corner of the screen.

Since you are level 118 you'll only get the same amulet because you can't acess the area level above 123. Level up to 120 and you can acess, for example, Duncraig which is area level 125 and farm all the set amulets except Idol of Fortune which is ilvl 130.

Okay thanks. I just don't remember getting this many of anything the last time I played this mod. Is it normal to get 10 or more on every run of an area like Kurast 3000 though? It seems like a lot.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
JammySlammy9000 wrote:
MagnuS wrote:Hi

Okay thanks. I just don't remember getting this many of anything the last time I played this mod. Is it normal to get 10 or more on every run of an area like Kurast 3000 though? It seems like a lot.

That shitty amulet drops too often, jammyslammy, iam with you brother. That nonsense should be stoped. NO ONE use that amulet
Lynderika
Grubber
315 | 160
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
150 by level 118? I wish I had that many sigs man. Usually I'd drop maybe 2 or 3 of thoses amulets by that point
Lynderika wrote:150 by level 118? I wish I had that many sigs man. Usually I'd drop maybe 2 or 3 of thoses amulets by that point

I am playing offline single player if that makes a difference. Don't know, I guess it is a good thing since I have a TON of extra stat points now.