Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
ediboo wrote:Only 1 claw.hmmmmmm. sounds "Create new Character". Big thanks mista Mathias

Don't take it for granted. Check inventory and stats first - this is maxed out char. Similar idea that was shown long ago in median times where paladin was doing duncraig with TUs (with all charms ofc).
vilski
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nice showcase. As someone who experimented with this skill back in 2.2, I'm glad to see others picking it up. I'm curious what dmg number you managed to reach with assassin, as with my experimentation, amazon dmg was far superior to sin and barb. I can see why assassin shines in lab tho, it's easy to reach pr cap and 250+ ele/magic dmg reduction is irreplaceable there.
Death star is a great clearing skill, and could be a good use for bosses in amazon's hands imo ( even 130 bosses).
mohlssonnnn
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I’d say 250k over 2s is doable for sin. I pushed it to 200k but there isnt much reason to go above 150k tbh since that does good even in t10 labs

Also, youre looking at 450 ele red from prismatic cloak if you push slvls hard, thats what really shines in labs when you facetank most hits imo

You are correct but keep in mind that the only charms that adds damage to this skill are the ones with + skill level which you can get from gear or to be honest another claw if we are talking about the ”naked” dunc showcase

Anonymous: wrote:
ediboo wrote:Only 1 claw.hmmmmmm. sounds "Create new Character". Big thanks mista Mathias

Don't take it for granted. Check inventory and stats first - this is maxed out char. Similar idea that was shown long ago in median times where paladin was doing duncraig with TUs (with all charms ofc).
sleywyn23
Fallen
1 | 0
mohlssonnnn wrote:
ediboo wrote:Ty mista mohlssonnnn for answer. This build like PHOENIX WAVE assa build? only for late game? or we can start play in 115+ levels

If you can get 2 good Claws with high Deathstar rolls it's the easiest leveling you'll find :lol:

The dmg scales from Poison weapon dmg (Amatoxin and Way of the spider) and from Skill levels. Nothing else. You dont need Spell focus, Spell damage or Energy.

So you can go full VIT and just put P.Sapphires in weapons to keep mana up when leveling/farming

Edit : Just to give you an idea of what it will need, I made a snapshot where I'm only 116 pierce and without helm, boots, body and at 50% of my max dmg it stil one shots all the trash in Scols : https://median-xl.com/char/Saaaaaaasin/da82

If you want to do even lower level content like Dunc - I guess you only need 1 claw.. (Not fair, but fun, I stil got 60 pierce and am lvl 149 with most charms..)

What are breakpoints to go for regarding IAS/FCR?
servii
Stygian Watcher
40 | 3
Sorry for going offtopic!
Thanks to this showcase I came to an amazing build-Death Star Amazon. This one is the most powerfull and fun char(for me) I played since 2.00 went out. Especially effective in Lab due to mechanic of Death Star. With Java spec I have almost 500 k defence, 41-50% block(depends on the shield), 200 k poison damage to weapon with 200 poison pierce. Not a bossing char though, but for grinding it is unparalleled. As much +skills as possible for max dmg. Almost all in dex for max block. I have 11 k life which is low right now, but with max block, regen from java spec and 450-500 k def I can survive.
Im so excited, just wanted to share the idea with the comunity!
mohlssonnnn
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
sleywyn23 wrote:What are breakpoints to go for regarding IAS/FCR?

Really low - FCR on a claw to hit 5 frames is 27 or 35 deppending on base. You dont need IAS and for FHR you want 86
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Any suggestions for a single target skill to supplement?
PeterHatEater
Bone Archer
75 | 18
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Semigloss wrote:Any suggestions for a single target skill to supplement?

Arachnomancy from relic is most likely the way to go.
mohlssonnnn
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Semigloss wrote:Any suggestions for a single target skill to supplement?

I'm running Infected roots on Phoboss in one of the videos. It's a great skill for single target if the target isnt moving too much. Horrible if it's moving, then Arachnomancy as metioned above is an option