new interesting assa build?

Discuss Median XL!
ediboo
Dark Huntress
10 | 1

Look at this guys. https://median-xl.com/char/Saaaaaaasin . He have 2 wrist blades with +32 and 34 Death Star. Other items - Wyrd set and some + skills + spell power. What do u think about that?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
mohlssonnnn
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I think that it's my assassin and it is pretty good ;)
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
mohlssonnnn wrote:I think that it's my assassin and it is pretty good ;)

So.. psn dmg ? Aoe or for bossing ? Seems quite new ! NEVER even heard of the skill :)
mohlssonnnn
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
It sucks a bosses, so I use Infected roots to kill bosses/Phoboss

It's fun for Scols and labbing and probably the char that could do labs and scols with the least amount of tg invested. Just dont ever try bossing with it

ediboo
Dark Huntress
10 | 1
Ty mista mohlssonnnn for answer. This build like PHOENIX WAVE assa build? only for late game? or we can start play in 115+ levels
mohlssonnnn
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ediboo wrote:Ty mista mohlssonnnn for answer. This build like PHOENIX WAVE assa build? only for late game? or we can start play in 115+ levels

If you can get 2 good Claws with high Deathstar rolls it's the easiest leveling you'll find :lol:

The dmg scales from Poison weapon dmg (Amatoxin and Way of the spider) and from Skill levels. Nothing else. You dont need Spell focus, Spell damage or Energy.

So you can go full VIT and just put P.Sapphires in weapons to keep mana up when leveling/farming

Edit : Just to give you an idea of what it will need, I made a snapshot where I'm only 116 pierce and without helm, boots, body and at 50% of my max dmg it stil one shots all the trash in Scols : https://median-xl.com/char/Saaaaaaasin/da82

If you want to do even lower level content like Dunc - I guess you only need 1 claw.. (Not fair, but fun, I stil got 60 pierce and am lvl 149 with most charms..)

void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Yeah it's interesting. Thx for sharing.
ediboo
Dark Huntress
10 | 1
Only 1 claw.hmmmmmm. sounds "Create new Character". Big thanks mista Mathias
mohlssonnnn
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
No worries - It's actually one of the most fun builds I've ever played. Never liked poison before

And for anyone who wonders, It does well even in T10 and does facetank Phoboss. I dont have any videos of it but atleast some kind of screenshot