Favorite old/reworked item?

Discuss Median XL!
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I was thinking about multitude of items that got removed from the game or changed according to new trees or just balanced to stop being totally overpowered. Which one is your personal favorite? I was thinking mostly about SU's (tho crafted naginatas with + to pounce are still in my heart). I think mine are Gulag's Frenzy Heavy Gloves (iirc they were SSSU), were top gloves for farming. And also Centuria Insectorum Gauntlets (once again, SSSU) just because they look cool as heck.
ImageImage
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Akarat cruсifix shield. Holy Mary, its stronk. Old Angiris star, on proccing paladin. Old Deadfall
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
There was one SU assassin claw which name I can't remember now with a change to reanimate Andariel, with Galllowlaugh amulet (Sacrifices) you could summon Andy and kill everything due to her on death thingie. Lame and cheesy but kinda fun.

Then there was the bow "Until You Realize It Sucks", but it actually worked great with A1 merc.
Zaraki
Abomination
159 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Treeform COTW pounce zon for those juicy attack frames. Back when spearzon was somewhat viable..
BoneZone
Balrog
133 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Deathgaze relic or skill in general.
Glow-Worm
Bone Archer
76 | 3
Jampula wrote:There was one SU assassin claw which name I can't remember now with a change to reanimate Andariel, with Galllowlaugh amulet (Sacrifices) you could summon Andy and kill everything due to her on death thingie. Lame and cheesy but kinda fun.

Then there was the bow "Until You Realize It Sucks", but it actually worked great with A1 merc.

Dark Maidens Talons.

And yeah it was a fun cheese setuo.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Glow-Worm wrote:
Jampula wrote:There was one SU assassin claw which name I can't remember now with a change to reanimate Andariel, with Galllowlaugh amulet (Sacrifices) you could summon Andy and kill everything due to her on death thingie. Lame and cheesy but kinda fun.

Dark Maidens Talons.

Old viseGrip gloves, those were extra good for weapon damage chars, it gave -150-200 enemy def on each hit, helps when low atack rating
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Glow-Worm wrote:

Dark Maidens Talons.

Old viseGrip gloves, those were extra good for weapon damage chars, it gave -150-200 enemy def on each hit, helps when low atack rating

Useful with any attack rating because it was permanent stacking debuff... hit Sam for 60 seconds and then you're 95% to hit
RyougiShiki
Pit Knight
117 | 41
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I just miss the hero armor for boss ( random res)
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
This has got to be one of my top 5. The Sorceress cast frames were like 3 FPA, just insane.

Then there is old
Ring of Disengagement
Ring of Disengagement
Ring

Required Level: 1
Item Level: 1
1% Chance to cast level 8 Celerity on Kill
+(6 to 10) to Strength
+(6 to 10) to Dexterity
+5 Maximum Stamina
which had crazy run speed bonus from Celerity. Together with 100 or so FRW on other items it broke the game, but it was also really fun and I lowkey miss the movement speed.