Henchmen Trophies

Discuss Median XL!
lastwish
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello guys, im new here and i have a question about henchmen set. Is it rarer than other set items? So far I have found a lot of different set greaves/plated belts/helms etc. but I found only the helmet itself do not know where xD. I play singleplayer with melee elemental sorc and aim for this set except armor, but with level 134 still farming duncraig seems almost impossible to get 4 items from this set. Can they fly out in duncraig or is it better to go to Taunz? Sorry for newbie questions and thank you for answer :)
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
They can drop in 125+ area levels. They are quite rare, like 1/100 is hench set.
Glow-Worm
Bone Archer
76 | 3
I think in the 15 years I've been playing MXL, I've found 2 of those set items. One was on single player forever ago, and one was this season.

For the gross rarity that they drop, they should be a tad bit stronger IMO.
metasequoia
Gravedigger
195 | 19
well among these are several BiS Items for various build, so dunno seems fine? but there might be not many builds who actually use the whole set, true.
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
metasequoia wrote:well among these are several BiS Items for various build, so dunno seems fine? but there might be not many builds who actually use the whole set, true.

Merc...
Hence 'henchman" set.
metasequoia
Gravedigger
195 | 19
Knight_Saber wrote:
metasequoia wrote:well among these are several BiS Items for various build, so dunno seems fine? but there might be not many builds who actually use the whole set, true.

Merc...
Hence 'henchman" set.

really? i've never tried that, interesting. what mercs do you use them on?

EDIT: I've thought the set was some kind of Tribute Set but i could be wrong.