Am I going to like this game if I don't want to do a lot of reading?

Discuss Median XL!
danmarelb
Fallen
1 | 0
I like the idea of Median XL because it's apparently like Diablo 2 on steroids with crazy stats and skills and crazy new additions. I like that.

But I don't really like to follow guides. I like to just jump into the game and not think too much, get shiny drops and see the numbers go up. So is this game good for that? Thanks!
paolo12
Cog
203 | 18
Probably not, unless you are planning to spend days reading documentation. I would advise to pick a guide.
Maertsy
Rust Claw
87 | 8
Nope this game is the opposite. You need to deep dive into guides and docs, and even search through old posts on this forum for the info you need.

For me i don't have alot of time to sit at a computer to actually play games. I like this game coz i can just open docs and imagines a build and "play" it in my head :lol:
BearBearderBarb
Pit Knight
115 | 7
Mid-game you will have to read anyway, because a lot of builds scale their damage out differently and you have to pay attention to that if you don't want to be wrecked constantly.
aussietodd
Dark Huntress
14 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Median XL is a very rewarding mod, you'll enjoy it mate, invest the time to learn the game, after that you will really enjoy playing :)
Mr_Bill
Designated Troll
84 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
danmarelb wrote:I like the idea of Median XL because it's apparently like Diablo 2 on steroids with crazy stats and skills and crazy new additions. I like that.

But I don't really like to follow guides. I like to just jump into the game and not think too much, get shiny drops and see the numbers go up. So is this game good for that? Thanks!

"Am I going to like this game if I don't want to do a lot of reading?"

No.