D2 GL in Median XL?

Discuss Median XL!
Ezergile
Invader
8 | 0
So I've come across the graphical setting utilite named D2 GL, and am wondering, if it could be added to Median XL to both smooth some of the textures of the models (looking especially at you, invaders in Palace's basement), and unlocks fps to 60, as well as provides some other graphical improvements with ability to switch on a fly. I wonder if it can be installed in Median XL likewise, and hope it will.
Tnt1094
Abomination
152 | 16
Ezergile wrote:So I've come across the graphical setting utilite named D2 GL, and am wondering, if it could be added to Median XL to both smooth some of the textures of the models (looking especially at you, invaders in Palace's basement), and unlocks fps to 60, as well as provides some other graphical improvements with ability to switch on a fly. I wonder if it can be installed in Median XL likewise, and hope it will.

3dfx не работает разраб d2 gl не добавлял поддержки, его можно установить, но работать оно будет криво, будет виден только небольшой кусок изображения, работает только ddraw из d2 gl, но это не 3dfx там не будет 60 фпс да и мыло там, а не картинка
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
there's already a discussion here viewtopic.php?f=42&t=81434