Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
chickenfeeder wrote:the easiest would be MO'ing weapon with miasma and SOR proc.

Good joke. Not sure if you're trolling or not but I can't stop laughing.

Doesn't have BMR on Single Player then complaining about "lack of flat ele damage" on Wolf is funny. You act like all the Wolves on realm has BMR Titanstep or OP shit to play :lol:

You can just ignore Necrobots, killing only Neon Fiend and Harpylisk is much faster for farming. If you really want to kill Necrobots, just buy a Abjurer merc and give him Ornate craft then he will does the job for you. His supernova is damn good especially when it hits with close range.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
Pinball wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:the easiest would be MO'ing weapon with miasma and SOR proc.

Good joke. Not sure if you're trolling or not but I can't stop laughing.

Doesn't have BMR on Single Player then complaining about "lack of flat ele damage" on Wolf is funny. You act like all the Wolves on realm has BMR Titanstep or OP shit to play :lol:

You can just ignore Necrobots, killing only Neon Fiend and Harpylisk is much faster for farming. If you really want to kill Necrobots, just buy a Abjurer merc and give him Ornate craft then he will does the job for you. His supernova is damn good especially when it hits with close range.

hm, seems u didnt understand what i was trying to say, i didn't 'complaint', I was giving my own opinions, and I really don't understand what 'action' of mine could possibly relate to blaming the SP/MP systems. All I said was a comment about this char lacking ele dmg, isnt that true? Doesn't he himself lack ele dmg that u guys have to realize on items' sources?
I'm not sure why u said ignoring necrobots is better for farming, they are like 1/3 fauztinvile citizen, if u can just let them shoot u while walking around trying to clarify a great rune among items on the ground then u r good, but i'm not that good ;)
seems i didn't remember clearly, there wasn't SOR MO, there was miasma MO and some other ele proc from items tho.
p/s: Pinball, vietnamese? hm, ur name is hưng, iirc? Maybe difference between languages caused ur misunderstanding, in the future if i have something to ask i will be sure to post it in VN sub forum :)
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
Tkorpi wrote:also necrobots are pretty tanky guys. they dont die 1 shot even if you have high elemental dmg. how i for example run fauzt is that i only kill boss necrobots and ignore every other necrobot in the fauztinville until i have good amount of elemental damage or Auhe rune path of flames with fire pierce to be able to kill them fast enough.

oh, I actually forgot it, ye auhe belt was my favourite, should have given it a try :lol: anyway i made my druid pretty long ago and lost him already, hadn't invest fully on him yet since he couldn't kill some heroic's without respecting, could only kill kabra and BPR, QT needed little time tho but I was lazy :lol: I don't wanna remake him anytime soon, so didn't read ur guide (sr m8) and came here just to spout out my opinion (and brag about vizjun :lol: ). I actually mistook u with someone else when i asked about 'tons of ele sources', sr :oops:
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
updated the guide. there rly didnt change much for us in this patch regarding skills. leveling just is easier now since you get more arcane crystals.
iHaku
Stygian Watcher
44 | 1
My idea about fire wolf druid:

basicly stack fire damage, +all skills for path of flames and - enemy fire resistance.

Minefield

Minefield
One-Handed Swords
Except Two-Handed Swords, Two-Handed Swords

'IgnTyrRalOhm'
Runeword Level: 100
If you have 90% Fire Resist: +50% Fire Spell Damage
40% Hit Recovery
+(25 to 30)% to Fire Spell Damage
-60% to Enemy Fire Resistance
Fire Resist +30%
Fire Absorb (1 to 2)%
Attacker Takes Fire Damage of (400 to 500)
Hellfire Plate

Hellfire Plate
Body Armors

'IgnJahGurRhal'
Runeword Level: 115
+1% Innate Elemental Damage per 250 Strength and Dexterity
15% Chance to cast level 9 Life Spark on Melee Attack
20% Attack Speed
+250 Fire Damage
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Life +(3 to 5)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(1 to 2)%
Fire Resist +(10 to 20)%
Lightning Resist +(10 to 20)%
Cold Resist +(10 to 20)%
Poison Resist +(10 to 20)%
Physical Resist (7 to 10)%
Retribution
Nero

Windsinger
Khalim's Protector

Khalim's Protector
Shields
Except Barbarian Shields

'VenLoVenAmn'
Runeword Level: 100
+(1 to 2) to All Skills
2% Base Block Chance
60% Block Speed
-15% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Poison Resist +4%
Poison Resist +25%
+50 Life after each Kill
50% Bonus to Defense
(PoF level+high block chance) crafted boots or some dr ones.
filling the rest of the ias required with jewels, shouldnt be much. only 115 ias for 7 frames on wolf.

Fill the rest with survivability.
This whould be expensive as fuck, but still a really cool design imo. Can't imagine this not working, with those items you could prolly go into TA without any skill points at all and melee shit to death.
jisoo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
you can post gear druid 1.1.3?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
jisoo wrote:you can post gear druid 1.1.3?

Patch 1.1.3 :
There rly didnt change much regarding this build. this still works and they made gearing easier in leveling phase since you can now get more arcane crystals per boss kill. also mana regen glitch still works also.

Teganze is very good place to farm now and will benefit also signet along the way :)

Gearing for end and mid game still remains the same.
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I've never seen a block druid before. How would you rank the builds between fire, ice, and max block for ta and then rank them for fauzt? Are you still playing druid this season?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DeanLew wrote:I've never seen a block druid before. How would you rank the builds between fire, ice, and max block for ta and then rank them for fauzt? Are you still playing druid this season?

well this question is not that simple. my builds are just some examples you can do with him.

other builds that i havent listed here but are still very viable: Rainbow damage build, Physical damage build, Crushing blow build for example

i would rate my builds for TA:
Fire ( fast clearing, cheap and fast to build)
Block ( you cant basically die but your clear is little slower)
Cold ( well more survaivability than fire but still lackluster on damage )

For Fauzt:
Block
Fire
Cold

Yes i am playing this ladder wolf also and im gonna post one more video soon introducing my build for this ladder that is also based on block but with MUCH better clear than before.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DeanLew wrote:I've never seen a block druid before. How would you rank the builds between fire, ice, and max block for ta and then rank them for fauzt? Are you still playing druid this season?

here is the new build im atm playing. probably fastest and balanced one i have played yet :)

85% Cb + Physical damage
75% dodge
15% avoid
50% Block. will be higher probably 65 to 75 depends.

This variation of the build is much faster than later block druid setups i have done yet.