vangpride
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Aero wrote:
vangpride wrote:
Aero wrote:
vangpride wrote:I'm trying to make a Bowazon that can Farm Destruction cows. Not sure how well that's going to work out considering the stupid Ninja Cows..

this is not the bowzon guide.

Point me to a updated version.

there isn't a currently updated full bowzon guide, but asking for help here is not the correct place to get the answers you're looking for. try the short questions thread or posting in the actual bowzon guide from suchbalance in the guide section. the mxl discord is also very helpful for quick questions.

Thanks! Also went on there and got my answer lol. Bowazons are just not good at last as of now.
hung9a91
Vampiress
39 | 0
Great guide, thanks man. I'm 120 with decent items, probably mid-game, but I'm really frustrated. The last missing piece is a sacred crystal sword. I swear, I have ran through 20-30 K3k and Nihilak, got tons of sacred rare, sets, shrines yet no crystal sword at all! Not even common! Can anyone tell me where to farm, as I'm kinda desperate for it...
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Try to join public dcow runs, more ppl at the game , better chances.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
You can use war scepter instead.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
or just imbue a regular crystal sword to make it rare if you can't find a rare one.
tigui615
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
When you say:

First Weapon choice: The Angiris Pike(Grisworld gift box) > Demhe Awsome poison proc

Does it mean that the angiris pike is greater than the Dehme? Or that the next weapon upgrade should be Dehme? Sorry kinda new to Median.
Gzeno
Sasquatch
68 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
tigui615 wrote:When you say:

First Weapon choice: The Angiris Pike(Grisworld gift box) > Demhe Awsome poison proc

Does it mean that the angiris pike is greater than the Dehme? Or that the next weapon upgrade should be Dehme? Sorry kinda new to Median.

Next upgrade is Dehme.
gZuppl
Imp
5 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
About early game base weapon:

Recommending a crystal sword is actually suboptimal - best bases would be short sword or scepter for -20 base speed and no level requirement on the honorific afaik.

E: I just realised that dagger has -25 speed so its actually even better - my bad.

E2: Altho this is mostly personal preference i would rather advise for using lemures bound to the right mouse button. This way you can just hold down your RMB and move around the mouse pointing towards the rough direction you wanna go and dont have to actually aim for all those pesky trash mobs individually.
Gzeno
Sasquatch
68 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Dont worry im not forcing anyone into using my keybinds :) I wrote them down for people to use as a guide-line

You can use w.e base weapon you want, just make sure its a base with a good attack speed modifier.

But you gain cool points coz crystal swords are kewl. :)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
crystal swords and scepters gain caster bonuses (spell damage, energy factor, skills), so its an obvious choice over a shitty dagger

edit: +6 sockets vs 2