Naginata Assassin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Meddle
Vampiress
39 | 5
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Fellow nagisin main here. Loved reading the guide, thanks!
I will vouch for snake pit. It is an incredibly powerful physical dps setup. Hyena strike is beyond useless, can you believe that this oskill on a poison themed set does no poison damage?! Doesnt matter, this set's raw physical damage and deathstrike proc sets it far above all other early options. It is beaten by fryst eventually but not without great difficulty, I promise.

Like marco, I'm in love with ways nagisin but I got stuck at ZKT and didnt want to progress to black ice. I was so busy trying to create an infinite proc loop that I abandoned the ladder for my mad experiments on non ladder.
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Hallo
ImageImage
I would like to ask this chance of magic critical hit: does 86% of the assassin's backstab skills have a bonus effect of "baoadside: + 12218 bonus magic damage"?
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
huangyunshy wrote:Hallo
[img]...

Iirc that crit chance is just for barrier strike.
Lynderika
Grubber
315 | 160
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Meddle wrote:Fellow nagisin main here. Loved reading the guide, thanks!
I will vouch for snake pit. It is an incredibly powerful physical dps setup. Hyena strike is beyond useless, can you believe that this oskill on a poison themed set does no poison damage?! Doesnt matter, this set's raw physical damage and deathstrike proc sets it far above all other early options. It is beaten by fryst eventually but not without great difficulty, I promise.

Like marco, I'm in love with ways nagisin but I got stuck at ZKT and didnt want to progress to black ice. I was so busy trying to create an infinite proc loop that I abandoned the ladder for my mad experiments on non ladder.

Thanks for your input~ I've always stayed away from the set and poison in general so it's cool to see love for mostly every possibility a nagisin have

huangyunshy wrote:Hallo
I would like to ask this chance of magic critical hit: does 86% of the assassin's backstab skills have a bonus effect of "baoadside: + 12218 bonus magic damage"?

That tooltip is kinda unclear, I agree. It's the same with Shadow dancer (claw tree), in there it does say it increase claw efficiency but the stat only specify "+to critical strike" so we never know. After some testing of both of them against azmodan, I can almost surely say they have no effect on broadside or broadside magic whatsoever. So it indeed just is for barrier strike and claw damage respectively, we're not breaking the game yet and points in barrier strike are still useless :mrgreen:
Tablith
Cultist
20 | 0
I found this build and now Lv75.
Which skill is good for farming?
Now I using whirlpool and Broadside.
Mana depletion is a problem...
Lynderika
Grubber
315 | 160
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Tablith wrote:I found this build and now Lv75.

Hello~
To be sure you can watch video of this part, but in nightmare whirlpool and broadside should be very fine yes ! Hades gates is better if enemy density is very big, so I often like to use whirlpool to make corpses and then use one or two Hades Gates to clean up, but whirlpool and broadside alone should do great too.
For mana problems a perfect sapphire in the weapon and/or one or two mana leech mystic orb should be enough to last until charms cover mana problems
Tablith
Cultist
20 | 0
Lynderika wrote:
Tablith wrote:I found this build and now Lv75.

Hello~
To be sure you can watch video of this part, but in nightmare whirlpool and broadside should be very fine yes ! Hades gates is better if enemy density is very big, so I often like to use whirlpool to make corpses and then use one or two Hades Gates to clean up, but whirlpool and broadside alone should do great too.
For mana problems a perfect sapphire in the weapon and/or one or two mana leech mystic orb should be enough to last until charms cover mana problems

Hello, and thanks for the great guide you made.
My problem is now solved.
Thank you!
kirito220993
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
did naginata ass clear map slow. I think AOE damage is low
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
kirito220993 wrote:did naginata ass clear map slow. I think AOE damage is low

Nagisin is one of the fastest Fauzt/Bremmtown farmers.
kirito220993
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
look at your video gameplay, I think it's quite complex to play, many skill have to use. have to change skill many time