Javazon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
Siosilvar wrote:
Birimbau wrote:The minimum, bare minimum fix that could be done about this simple issue is giving you a temporary MD buff while you use the javazon melee skill just like they did with summon barb.

Assuming, of course, that Javazon actually needs the extra defense to go toe-to-toe with stuff, which it pretty clearly doesn't as the build is perfectly capable of taking on Samael and Labs without it. Obsessing that all builds need to be the same results in a game where it doesn't matter what you pick.

I can go fully ranged with owldruid and have very good life regen all the time + good avoid dmg stacked though symbiosis + his ultimate avoid (which works on everything) + good block no need to get close to a boss in order to perform dmg.

Depending on the boss fight I can just respec and exchange block for more avoid when the boss is exclusive spellcaster or easily respec also to bow druid because when I go ranged druid I always accumulate gear for both OW and bow and respec depending of the scenario.

Javzon needs to seeek for a good ranged boss killer OSKILL(like GT or cherubim) is order to avoid using the melee altogether but druid exceeds her on the defensive layers.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Birimbau wrote:I can go fully ranged with owldruid and have very good life regen all the time + good avoid dmg stacked though symbiosis + his ultimate avoid (which works on everything) + good block no need to get close to a boss in order to perform dmg.

Depending on the boss fight I can just respec and exchange block for more avoid when the boss is exclusive spellcaster or easily respec also to bow druid because when I go ranged druid I always accumulate gear for both OW and bow and respec depending of the scenario.

Javzon needs to seeek for a good ranged boss killer OSKILL(like GT or cherubim) is order to avoid using the melee altogether but druid exceeds her on the defensive layers.

Not sure what world you're living in, but in the one I do, GT amazons use Battlemaiden as their primary weapon and swap to a javelin to use Impale to kill single targets. Don't know what you're on about with the whole "avoiding melee" thing, sounds like just your personal preference.
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
Siosilvar wrote:
Birimbau wrote:I can go fully ranged with owldruid and have very good life regen all the time + good avoid dmg stacked though symbiosis + his ultimate avoid (which works on everything) + good block no need to get close to a boss in order to perform dmg.

Not sure what world you're living in, but in the one I do, GT amazons use Battlemaiden as their primary weapon and swap to a javelin to use Impale to kill single targets. Don't know what you're on about with the whole "avoiding melee" thing, sounds like just your personal preference.

I just rather play a proper melee with melee devotion or a proper ranged that doesnt need to do any melee shenanigans to kill a boss.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Birimbau wrote:I just rather play a proper melee with melee devotion or a proper ranged that doesnt need to do any melee shenanigans to kill a boss.

Cool. There are plenty of options for you to do that.
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
Siosilvar wrote:
Birimbau wrote:I just rather play a proper melee with melee devotion or a proper ranged that doesnt need to do any melee shenanigans to kill a boss.

Cool. There are plenty of options for you to do that.

Plenty and better that this fake melee class that needs a decent Oskill to work properly..
metasequoia
Gravedigger
195 | 19
Hey now this just sounds like trolling. We get you frustration, few posts ago already.

Well I love to play Java by the way and i actually like the way the class is designed. It's unique in its way and if you cant get the playstyle out of it that you search for, maybe another class/build suits you better?

also, I don't know which Oskill that is necessary to work properly you talk about. Works perfectly fine without one.
Therferon
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
How should MO my armor? It seems that defense is too low for end game content, do i have to MO for total character defense? Also we need tips for certain ubers, like Ureh, Astrogha, Uldyssian i am having hard time vs those atm.
metasequoia
Gravedigger
195 | 19
imo, defense is useless for this char. game will give you enough so that with more endgame gear you will notice a difference switching ecstatic frenzy on/off, me personally play on 0 def always except for werewolf/bear in scos and barb in labs, works fine. dont get hit ;) def may help in uldy fight (and ureh) but only if you can push it up to like 80-90k min. you will pretty sure lose dmg from slower attack though.

java defense comes from huge HP and good regen, crazy elemental absorb, huge and FAST block (and hit recovery, get those fast breakpoints!), good kiting skills and RAW DAMAGE WITH LEECH (seriously killing stuff fast is very important)

checking your char, i would recommend getting some small stuff done like for example 400signets, get a good book of lies, as a good HP pool means not only less death, but also more regen from blocking. helps for ureh aswell (plus poison res alot, turn ecstatic frenzy off too). Your gear looks like a lot of room for improvement aswell, but that can be hard to change i know. i went with the vasily set for a long time. (like until 140)

also generally, resist are very important, especially physical resist! hit that 50% (flat on jewelry might help too)
and crushing blow is ridiculous on this char for the deadly strike conversion, so stacking it is great (im a fan of the 100% deadly strike endgame very much but thats hard to get)
Therferon
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
metasequoia wrote:imo, defense is useless for this char. game will give you enough so that with more endgame gear you will notice a difference switching ecstatic frenzy on/off, me personally play on 0 def always except for werewolf/bear in scos and barb in labs, works fine. dont get hit ;) def may help in uldy fight (and ureh) but only if you can push it up to like 80-90k min. you will pretty sure lose dmg from slower attack though.

java defense comes from huge HP and good regen, crazy elemental absorb, huge and FAST block (and hit recovery, get those fast breakpoints!), good kiting skills and RAW DAMAGE WITH LEECH (seriously killing stuff fast is very important)

checking your char, i would recommend getting some small stuff done like for example 400signets, get a good book of lies, as a good HP pool means not only less death, but also more regen from blocking. helps for ureh aswell (plus poison res alot, turn ecstatic frenzy off too). Your gear looks like a lot of room for improvement aswell, but that can be hard to change i know. i went with the vasily set for a long time. (like until 140)

also generally, resist are very important, especially physical resist! hit that 50% (flat on jewelry might help too)
and crushing blow is ridiculous on this char for the deadly strike conversion, so stacking it is great (im a fan of the 100% deadly strike endgame very much but thats hard to get)

Thank you for detailed info! I really lacking gear atm but i actually do have full vasily set, do you think it will provide more power if i change it to it? It seems to have low phys damage overall and doesn't seem that powerful imo.

Without ecstatic frenzy it is too hard to reach fast attack frames and even if you commit yourself to defense it seems not worth witk 80-90k total defense. But is 0 def capable to do all end game content?
metasequoia
Gravedigger
195 | 19
I think so. need to switch ecstatic frenzy off for stuff like scos werewolf and bear and corrupted barb in dimensional labyrinth (barb needs good reflexes sometimes ;)) or really high labs, but otherwise works for me. super endgame bosses are casters anyway.

for set: i dont know if that is the best choice, but i went with it and was fine with it. the shield especially is bonkers.