The Stormcaller

OminousWaffle
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I was hoping but makes sense. Figured I would ask since my luck was just that horrific compared to Suchbalance's. Never a dumb question, for the most part. Thanks for the answer.
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
suggestion: prebuff with jah scythe rw give you tons of energy :P
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
OminousWaffle wrote:I am pretty sure somewhere in the guide it mentioned getting all the elemental runes took about 10-11 runs. Unfortunately I have not had this luck as of yet and am still only at 1 rune (Fire) after about 10 runs. Maybe my luck is just that bad or is there a way to increase the drop chance by drinking a pot maybe?

TBH its more efficient to buy 120 TG and just get every stone and 6 sk1's rather than farming.

Takes an awfully long time to farm unformed lands without creep staff in general
xeimaster08
Bone Archer
78 | 0
What is the runes required to make the "creep" runeword?
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
xeimaster08 wrote:What is the runes required to make the "creep" runeword?

Hover your mouse over the picture of Creep staff in the guide and you'll see.
xeimaster08
Bone Archer
78 | 0
Figured it out! thanks stealth just wasn't reading enough xD
xeimaster08
Bone Archer
78 | 0
About the zomg craft boots on midgame gear. I tried doing it but my boots does not "ZOMG" affix on the name and was turned out to be a "normal crafted" Am I doing it wrong or was it really like that?
Pertinate
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
xeimaster08 wrote:About the zomg craft boots on midgame gear. I tried doing it but my boots does not "ZOMG" affix on the name and was turned out to be a "normal crafted" Am I doing it wrong or was it really like that?

The "ZOMG" craft is basically a pair of crafted boots that are Item Level 1. That way you can't get a bunch of random useless attributes.
xeimaster08
Bone Archer
78 | 0
Pertinate wrote:
xeimaster08 wrote:About the zomg craft boots on midgame gear. I tried doing it but my boots does not "ZOMG" affix on the name and was turned out to be a "normal crafted" Am I doing it wrong or was it really like that?

The "ZOMG" craft is basically a pair of crafted boots that are Item Level 1. That way you can't get a bunch of random useless attributes.

I see thanks! but one thing. When crafting is doing ZOMG always better since "you can't get a bunch of random useless attrib"?
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
it depends if you consider the random affixes that can spawn useless or useful