The Stormcaller

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
PipsfromPH
Skeleton
2 | 0
BTracer wrote:
PipsfromPH wrote:4) I have also read that you can only use 5 mystic orbs per item, what MO should I use?

I've been playing MedianXL for years, and one of my biggest blunders, was this quote right here. For at least several years, I thought you could only use 10 (at that time) mystic orbs per item. It definitely made my game more... challenging.

You can use as many mystic orbs as you can fit without going over level, but max 5 of the same name.

Well thank you very much sir/ma'am. You saved me several years then :P
Grasshopper
Pit Knight
114 | -5
Instead of posting more in the Short Questions thread, it's easier to ask here if the guide will be updated now that version 1.2 is released and makes big changes to some of the skills used in this build?

It would be useful to get a note to say what you think the changes to Thundercrack and Magnetic Field will do to the skill choices. Even Hammer of Zerae has changed but I do not think it will be worth using because of the spiral attack mechanism.
LG_Blitz
Bone Archer
72 | 5
So, how good is stormcaller this patch? any recommendations on how to gear her and what her skill points should be? I really want to try her out.
Aero
Talic
6599 | 226
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Grasshopper wrote:Instead of posting more in the Short Questions thread, it's easier to ask here if the guide will be updated now that version 1.2 is released and makes big changes to some of the skills used in this build?

It would be useful to get a note to say what you think the changes to Thundercrack and Magnetic Field will do to the skill choices. Even Hammer of Zerae has changed but I do not think it will be worth using because of the spiral attack mechanism.

Doubtful that it gets updated.

This is still a caster-based stormzon guide. Mag field and thundercrack are both weapon damage.
LG_Blitz
Bone Archer
72 | 5
Is stormcallzon still viable?
Mordwolf
Destroyer
6 | 0
Yes stormzons are still viable not real changes since as LH points out its a caster zon so still same basic skill usage...but if you want go hybrid abit just use a scepter type with high base damage and ele damage on it or craft one with the tri ele shrines then thundercrack and mag field would be a good backup the spiral hammer skill i wouldnt bother with either because of the mechanics