The Stormcaller

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
realized
Fallen
1 | 0
Would you guys still use The Creep as endgame weapons even tho it got nerfed? if no, what would you use please? thanks =D
ShadowDawn
Heretic
419 | 22
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
realized wrote:Would you guys still use The Creep as endgame weapons even tho it got nerfed? if no, what would you use please? thanks =D

I would personally still use it because of the Sorceress morph.

With it you will go from 7-9 frames to 5 frames cast speed, which is a huge increase in dps.
Dreamhunter
Rust Claw
80 | 1
Can you please update the guide? Of course if you have the time and will. (:
L H
The Summoner
5191 | 171
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Dreamhunter wrote:Can you please update the guide? Of course if you have the time and will. (:

What parts are you unsure about?

Most of the guide is accurate to date besides the location of bosses/areas, and the Creep staff no longer has the nova proc, etc.
Dreamhunter
Rust Claw
80 | 1
L H wrote:
Dreamhunter wrote:Can you please update the guide? Of course if you have the time and will. (:

What parts are you unsure about?

Most of the guide is accurate to date besides the location of bosses/areas, and the Creep staff no longer has the nova proc, etc.

Well i'm having issues about early game skills and main weapon. Is magnetic field useful and hammer of zarae? Because they are scepter only skills.
L H
The Summoner
5191 | 171
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Dreamhunter wrote:Well i'm having issues about early game skills and main weapon. Is magnetic field useful and hammer of zarae? Because they are scepter only skills.

No. Those are weapon damage skills. This guide focuses on caster stormzon with stormcall and hailstorm.
Dreamhunter
Rust Claw
80 | 1
L H wrote:
Dreamhunter wrote:Well i'm having issues about early game skills and main weapon. Is magnetic field useful and hammer of zarae? Because they are scepter only skills.

No. Those are weapon damage skills. This guide focuses on caster stormzon with stormcall and hailstorm.

Ok, tnx. (: