1) Natasha is fine as an armour choice, not the best in terms of offence but great defensive stats. Using a heavy base armour is undesirable however.
2) In the latest patch amazon 1h cast rate got buffed (on top of stormcall damage), so the creep is not a must anymore. For single player use 1h + shield. Breakpoint is 174 FHR for 5 FPA.
3) The problem with the new bona dea is that you sacrifice a lot of defence (15tcd orbs & a lot of enhanced def). If you are going to use a heavily defensive body armour like natasha tho I would use the XIS version of the helm
4) If you don't have hide of the basilisk SSSU chain mail then you should definitely roll a hailstorm amulet, it's worth it.
5) Greg's Silent Scream set gloves are quite common so I would try to get a pair. Until then just use honourifics with light spell damage, magic spell damage, tcd & enhanced def (4 sockets also).