The Stormcaller

JordanMew
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Thanks man, appreciate it.
JordanMew
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Im having the worst luck ever trying to get sacred Greaves, is there any other type of boot that i can replace it with? i got light plated boots i guess im not really sure what advantages (?) greaves have over the light plated boots.
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
Just use the light plated boots for now til you find a pair of sacred greaves. Yes greaves are better because you can get more defense out of them.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
JordanMew
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
much appreciated
Less][gr0ssman
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
Awesome guide(as always), nice videos, but these trinity novas make my eyes bleed
► Show Spoiler
El_Tigrilo
Skeleton
3 | 1
Such nice guide, thx a lot man
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
good guide ! i apreaciate all the work
Quazaka
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
I have a few questions, In the the Bowamazon guide you have made, you focus quit a bit on MF early on, but here its completly left out, is there a reason for this?
This is the first char i play, and I find it hard to farm for the "early game". I am still running around with full TU, (minus ring, boots, chest, and amulet which i crafted).

I also noticed that you have entire sections on where to farm. Are these just as good for this build? - Especially the early game grind, where you refer to the river of flames. - It somewhat seems to me like Meph runs are better? 2-3 guaranteed uniq with a chance for them to be SU. - As of the uberlevels the only place i can kind of farm is KA3000, where i die a few times now and then.
I am not quite sure what i am asking, i just want to get an discussion started on this. Especially as i am not twinked.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
As for MF - on the bowazon we have all this extra space on our gear from not caring about defence. On this character we need this space for TCD, Enhanced Def etc.

With this char you don't really need to farm anything at the start. Once you have the early game items you do all the easy ubers first with hailstorm. 90% of them are single target based and the build is really good here. After all are done, you go to the unformed land uber and farm there until you have 6 skulls and 1 of each elemental stone (takes about 8-9 clears). Then once you make the staff runeword you have enough damage to start midgame ubers and with a few more midgame upgrades to farm Duncraig comfortably.
Quazaka
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Okay thanks for the quick reply, and thanks a lot for the guides, that shouldn't go whiteout mention. I am right now playing singleplayer, and only have some 15-20 hours in the game, would you suggest to change to the bowamazon as it might be easier? - (and maybe even change to the multiplayer server)?