The Stormcaller

Bannar
Imp
5 | 0
Has anyone of you guys been lucky with getting Setzschild (Sacred) ?
Since the day that the patch has launched, I've been trying to get it - mainly farming Tran/ Fautz & K3K as my 120 Stormcaller.
My friends which I have been playing together with, also had no success getting one.
They too have played for over 2-3 weeks farming same locations as me with Dunkreg & Tojara on top of that.

So far, 5 ppl strong have been able to get 1 Sacred Setzschild.. the set one.
Is it a bug, or is the chance of dropping Sacred version (for craft) lower than most of the super uniques in the game? The tiered version drops in plenty though.
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Bannar wrote:Has anyone of you guys been lucky with getting Setzschild (Sacred) ?
Since the day that the patch has launched, I've been trying to get it - mainly farming Tran/ Fautz & K3K as my 120 Stormcaller.
My friends which I have been playing together with, also had no success getting one.
They too have played for over 2-3 weeks farming same locations as me with Dunkreg & Tojara on top of that.

Is it a bug, or is the chance of dropping Sacred version (for craft) lower than most of the super uniques in the game? The tiered version drops in plenty though.

If you're lucky enough to get the set one, you could downgrade that, then use charsi to make it rare. Assuming you are willing to give up the set version.
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
i Farmed that Zerae Divinity Set 5 Pieces in 1 week Dunc SP
Bannar
Imp
5 | 0
Thanks for the great news! Actually, none of us have thought about that. The set one is actually crappy compared to one you can get from crafting.

Though still, if any of the devs/ experienced users could confirm the drop chance of Setzschild (Sacred) - is it possible to get one? - I'd be grateful.
slowmo8686
Cultist
21 | 1
Orr wrote:i Farmed that Zerae Divinity Set 5 Pieces in 1 week Dunc SP

single player has huge drop rates compared to online.

maybe try trading for it the forums
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Bannar wrote:Thanks for the great news! Actually, none of us have thought about that. The set one is actually crappy compared to one you can get from crafting.

Though still, if any of the devs/ experienced users could confirm the drop chance of Setzschild (Sacred) - is it possible to get one? - I'd be grateful.

Well sure, of course it's possible. But class specific items have a worse drop chance than non-class specific. Make's it tough.
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
Bannar wrote:Thanks for the great news! Actually, none of us have thought about that. The set one is actually crappy compared to one you can get from crafting.

https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.p ... ned#p81178 Enjoy
Thraxis
Thunder Beetle
55 | 37
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Bannar wrote:Has anyone of you guys been lucky with getting Setzschild (Sacred) ?

Your better of farming something late game like Halls of Pain/Unformed Land/Dunc for a Setzschild. Even late game Terror I believe has a better chance mathematically of dropping a Sacred setzschild than dcows/Tran/K3.
Bannar
Imp
5 | 0
Thanks for sharing your knowledge guys! This is greatly appreciated.
delusion
Stygian Watcher
41 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I actually have the same problem with Setzschild.For some reason it doesn't drop.I started looking for one about week ago thinking ill get it easily by farming whatever i want and somewhat looking at the drops,but found the hard way its gonna be pain in the ass.Last 3 days i've been clearing Duncraig even tho i hate this zone reading every single drop and i stil got nothing.Feels like im reading a book everyday maybe i should make some changes to the lootfilter or something...Getting desperate halp.Soon might get condition when i read Setzschild.
Edit:I decided to just buy the shield from the amazon set.Best buy ever.FeelsGoodMan