Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Added quick links, that use the new code (thanks to suchbalance). Might be helpful if you're want to take a quick look at something :wink:
suchbalance
Team Member
1757 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Looks good, Stealth. Maybe I should make some sort of a bbcode that formats a list with borders, background and other stuff to make a proper content table? If you have any design ideas let me know.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
suchbalance wrote:a bbcode that formats a list with borders, background and other stuff to make a proper content table? If you have any design ideas let me know.
i've been dreaming about a background that looks like something like this ever since the item bb codes were implemented , the inventory you got in game where you can insert the item bb codes for people to check the gear you used instead of making a long gear list / screenshots of the item .

you can have a look at the Terrorblade miniguide early game gearing as example of what i meant and combine it with the image uploaded above . that's what i'd love to see :yay:
Xplosive
Vampiress
38 | 4
I have to give you a cookie (as soon as i figure out how to do that :bounce: ) . This is what i call a guide . I remember when MXL was young and builds were like hey guys i have sacred items and i will make a guide . UMAD? Sadly MXL guides don't sum up to anything that exceeds unity like Median 2008 builds that were selfusticient and adding some item combos together would increase power manyfold .

Sadly i can't give thumbs up but i am glad you mentioned a good early and midgame section as well as :
- Gabriel RW that nobody uses
-the awesome Balefire proc i first noticed when fiddling with Median Hardened
- Taqyia usage
- The fact that lemures do a bad job at protecting you because it takes time for stuff to die while Blood Thorns create a safezone in front . Let's remember how many people advocated for 1 pt thorns max lemures
- Rainbowcleave is a good item but i think you could elaborate on why items like Death Pit stake is bad (low attackspeed) , Herr Donner (low aoe proc and you lose skills + elemental dmg) and so on
- I would like to add that for UMP Shadow Avatar works while in Terror Strike so it can be used to kill stationary targets you can't get close to at a given time and that need to die asap
- I am glad you didn't pick eazymode buildmaking like use hivemind , use skills win game
thangio
Invader
8 | 0
I'm new to this game, so there is a lot I still don't get.
Can you tell me how to obtain those procs and oskill? And gear location too?
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Lightning arena oskill is obtainable from rare (yellow) amulets. Vendors sell Oils of Renewal that are needed for rerolling your amulet.

Get Balefire proc from a rare/crafted crystal sword that you find in any location beyond Chaos Sanctuary on Terror difficulty. Collect every shrine you get and use shrinecrafting recipe on your sword.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Not sure if has been said yet, but in mid game Crystal Sword description it reads "Crystal Sword range 1, Flail range 2".
Actually Crystal Swords have range 2 and Flails have range 3.
It doesn't really matter, everyone gets the gist of it, but I still can't resist pointing it out. :mrgreen:
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Where did you get that info? I was referring to the documentation.
thangio
Invader
8 | 0
Thanks a lot. And about the Terror difficulty. Is it automatically change when I get to later act, or it is like a New game+ ?
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
When you kill Baal on Hatred, you gain a new rank and after that you get kicked to character menu. Then you select your char for a New Game and may choose between Hatred or Terror difficulty (useful if you want to complete LC1/Ennead challenge on SP without losing your map roll). Same rule applies later for Terror Baal.