The Blood Knight

thangio
Invader
8 | 0
Thank you.
thangio
Invader
8 | 0
How do I know when the re-roll process success? I'm doing it right now but I realize I don't know the sign when to stop.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Check earlygame section for rare amulet picture. Aim for 'must have stats'. I would stop rerolling after both +1 to All Skills and Lightning Arena oskill spawn. More than enough for earlygame as your very 1st amulet. Later, when the game gets tougher, you have to gamble another amulet and reroll for better stats.
Edited by Stealthmaster 7 years.
thangio
Invader
8 | 0
I mean when do I know that I have the oskill. Does it write down at the pop-up window, or I must equip and hit monster for that skill to appear at the bottom screen.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Ofc, it appears after rerolling at the pop-up window, when you hover the mouse over your amulet. After that you activate the oskill by yourself, selecting ??? icon.
thangio
Invader
8 | 0
Okay, thanks a lot.
Mountaincreature
Sasquatch
60 | 1
Hey stealth thanks for the guide! Just wanted to throw in my 2cents about how to deal with ULTRA stone 4 kab quest.

Unfortunately not that straightforward. Would be to craft a tantrum bow with high phys dmg and CB. A wdm proc if possible or ttad too if that can even show up on bows..P.rainbow stones.
Tantrum all the minions to hell, and then run in a tight circle around the boss making tantrum blasts.(think lc0 but instead of a lazor its a never-ending broadside machine gun...and no statues) This takes some practice to get the timing and approach right, but kills him quick once u have it down.chug Health pots as you run in. You can try casting scourge on the opposite side of the boss from you to get him shooting in that direction allowing you to run in. Its tricky though.

The broadside hurts a LOT so if you get caught you will probably die. Having some teleport on being struck, or if you have Hellfire Plate rw the blink on taking dmg can save you too. If you think you're about to die try to run away u might be able to recover corpse for another try :) lots of DR, vit, maxed defensive and stat skills. Super beast ofc. Sry that got long, hope it helps somebody
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Mountaincreature wrote:Hey stealth thanks for the guide! Just wanted to throw in my 2cents about how to deal with ULTRA stone 4 kab quest.

Unfortunately not that straightforward. Would be to craft a tantrum bow with high phys dmg and CB. A wdm proc if possible or ttad too if that can even show up on bows..P.rainbow stones.
Tantrum all the minions to hell, and then run in a tight circle around the boss making tantrum blasts.(think lc0 but instead of a lazor its a never-ending broadside machine gun...and no statues) This takes some practice to get the timing and approach right, but kills him quick once u have it down.chug Health pots as you run in. You can try casting scourge on the opposite side of the boss from you to get him shooting in that direction allowing you to run in. Its tricky though.

The broadside hurts a LOT so if you get caught you will probably die. Having some teleport on being struck, or if you have Hellfire Plate rw the blink on taking dmg can save you too. If you think you're about to die try to run away u might be able to recover corpse for another try :) lots of DR, vit, maxed defensive and stat skills. Super beast ofc. Sry that got long, hope it helps somebody

This isnt necessary to go through all of the extra work. Summon 5 hoplites on top of the boss, once all the minions are dead, wait a second or two to make sure hoplites (phys immune and high avoid) are being targeted, then approach carefully and spam tantrum on him. Should die within one or two res drops.

Edit: Assuming you respec to tantrum for this** and not trying to do so as UHM pala. I'm sure there are ways to do it, but in regards to tantrum, if you're going to respec anyways, just spec hoplites.
chg8778
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
ImageImage
uhmm... help ?
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Set belt is probably among the best options for this char.
Still, I'd like to suggest MalXis belt, as it gives 90% fire spell damage at lvl 120 and has a powerful proc.