Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Revelations wrote:Anyone curious, I'm playing a lemures variant. The build is still viable, you'll just need a bit of basic game knowledge to tweak the outdated bits.

Lemures is a bit weaker but much more fun.

Did you manage to get most charms with him or did you use a better suited build for it? IMO he is a fun farmer but the charm run is way too hard.
Revelations
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
I played caster for the charms. I made him with the intention of using him as a fauzt and teganze farmer, using zodxis RW with shaelXis chest, running items like chalice, malthael boots/belt, and sacred crafted psn/cold helm and gloves.
Gzeno
Sasquatch
68 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I am writting a complete guide right now for the cold version.

Most charms are doable with lemure only(up to Xazax and Kabraxis) with endgame gear.

TA, Duncraig, Fautz, Dcow farming is all possible with Lemure. Tho Fautz isnt recommended.
Liquid
Azure Drake
173 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Revelations wrote:I played caster for the charms. I made him with the intention of using him as a fauzt and teganze farmer, using zodxis RW with shaelXis chest, running items like chalice, malthael boots/belt, and sacred crafted psn/cold helm and gloves.

I think that
Hivemind
Hivemind
Blackguard Helm (Sacred)

Defense: (1828 - 2092) to (1927 - 2206)
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 387
Item Level: 105
+(2 to 3) to Paladin Skill Levels
+(20 to 30)% to Spell Damage
-(25 to 35)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(16 to 19) to Hive
+(31 to 40)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(87 to 114)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Mana +25%
Poison Resist +30%
Socketed (4)
is way better than a crafted helm if you go with the setup you mentioned and maybe
Lamha Na Draoithe
Lamha Na Draoithe
Gauntlets (Sacred)

Defense: (1339 - 1506) to (1567 - 1763)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 625
Item Level: 120
+2 to All Skills
+150 Spell Focus
30% Cast Speed
+(16 to 20)% to Spell Damage
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
+75 to Strength
-100 to Life
Elemental Resists +15%
Socketed (4)
too if you manage to get enough pierce with jewelry and charms because this build is basicaly a spell dmg% type. With all the flat stats you get from stormlord , the str bonus to spell dmg becomes rly accomodable.

Gzeno wrote:I am writting a complete guide right now for the cold version.

Most charms are doable with lemure only(up to Xazax and Kabraxis) with endgame gear.

TA, Duncraig, Fautz, Dcow farming is all possible with Lemure. Tho Fautz isnt recommended.

Yes, fauzt is a real struggle because as a UHM, you get the most life on hit and monsters there are able to stun you. While stunned, you become an easy target. To prevent this, maybe try to get some reanim% on your crafted gear and or keep resummoning all minions. And 4sure get as much FHR% as possible to hit the last breakpoint
youjustcantno
Invader
8 | 0
is it better to use a 2 handed weapon or stick to 1h/shield? as a bloodknight
CzechMate
Stygian Watcher
42 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
youjustcantno wrote:is it better to use a 2 handed weapon or stick to 1h/shield? as a bloodknight

I would say 2 handed. It's not worth it going shield without 75% block chance. Also without fbr breakpoints you're character's animation is too long. But I'm not playing paly this season, so some might have more valid opinion.