Nelkhael, The Winter Angel

TomKatz03
Balrog
131 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Pinball wrote:There is a video about Churel Druid (not Paladin) in youtube. If you guys want to see that oskill in action, should I post it here?

Drop it here! i wanna see that video :P
heamn
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
if shadow avatar has a shorter skill timer i would like to suggest it to go along with this build for aoe mobbing switch, the skill kinda fit this char theme perfectly.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Blackhole121 wrote:
Pinball wrote:There is a video about Churel Druid (not Paladin) in youtube. If you guys want to see that oskill in action, should I post it here?

Here it is :D :
TomKatz03
Balrog
131 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
heamn wrote:if shadow avatar has a shorter skill timer i would like to suggest it to go along with this build for aoe mobbing switch, the skill kinda fit this char theme perfectly.

Nice idea... How much damage shadow avatar do ? how long skill timer shadow avatar ?
heamn
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
I'm on a melee sorc, so i don't have the energy spec to check for now, i did a quick comparison about hailstorm vs shadow avatar
you can roll it on a rare amulet to check that skill out, though it's not as good as avalanche or hailstorm in terms of damage.

BUT ITS REALLY COOL!

Energy 475
hailstorm lvl 38 - dmg = 2664 - 4441
Slow activation
multi hitting
Single target (maybe a lil aoe)
Huge dmg overtime

shadow avatar lvl 32 - dmg = 708 - 1417
Instant activation
multi hitting
Large Aoe
Low dmg
5 Sec timer (but the skill stays on floor until the timer is refreshed, added with a cool angel avatar on the casting spot) <- which where i think i fits perfectly with your theme.

Edit, what i did was cast shadow avatar and kite around the skill, i'm went out atm, will again check if other skill can be cast while shadow avatar is on Cooldown
heamn
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Pinball wrote:
Blackhole121 wrote:

Here it is :D :

that look fantastic
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
So sweet :-D. My video being posted as a refference. Anyway, churel isn't that powerfull. Rather go for avalanche instead. That video is just to show that it's possible.
heamn
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Blackhole121 wrote:
heamn wrote:if shadow avatar has a shorter skill timer i would like to suggest it to go along with this build for aoe mobbing switch, the skill kinda fit this char theme perfectly.

Nice idea... How much damage shadow avatar do ? how long skill timer shadow avatar ?

► Show Spoiler

Did check and after shadow avatar casted, you can still use other normal skill, don't have churel to test though
meanwhile as for the damage, while the dmg shown for shadow avatar is lower, but it does kill mobs quite fast, almost comparable with hailstorm with my setup. (Tried on fire immune mobs on destruction level - my bloodmage was disturbing lol)

But that being said, hailstorm can be multicast, making it unarguably better for boss fights, but for aoe mobbing you might want to consider shadow avatar.
seelenstein
Stone Warrior
31 | 1
Blackhole121 wrote:
seelenstein wrote:Thanks for the guide, it always good to have some more in the new forum, as I've already red all of them.

I think the most important affix on the crafts stave is + to all skills. Probably you just forgot it.
And it may be better to use sacred rare/crafted boots instead of the t6 version.

I love the guide cuz it's built in an oskill, not the typical uhc ;)

For real?! only i see is + 8 or 10 for sorc - druid and necro only never see + X to all skils in staves craft

Damn it, just checked it in docs. It's like you say, there is no + x to all skills. I was so sure I crafted staffs for my pala with + to all skills but seems I remember it wrong.
My mistake sorry ;)
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Stacking resists is useless in Unformed Land and absorb won't help you much. You will still take considerable damage from elementals' missiles.