Nelkhael, The Winter Angel

TomKatz03
Balrog
131 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Stealthmaster wrote:Stacking resists is useless in Unformed Land and absorb won't help you much. You will still take considerable damage from elementals' missiles.

Yea... I know that won't help so much but only a bit. Just dodge the missiles.
TomKatz03
Balrog
131 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
heamn wrote:
Blackhole121 wrote:
heamn wrote:if shadow avatar has a shorter skill timer i would like to suggest it to go along with this build for aoe mobbing switch, the skill kinda fit this char theme perfectly.

Nice idea... How much damage shadow avatar do ? how long skill timer shadow avatar ?

► Show Spoiler

Did check and after shadow avatar casted, you can still use other normal skill, don't have churel to test though
meanwhile as for the damage, while the dmg shown for shadow avatar is lower, but it does kill mobs quite fast, almost comparable with hailstorm with my setup. (Tried on fire immune mobs on destruction level - my bloodmage was disturbing lol)

But that being said, hailstorm can be multicast, making it unarguably better for boss fights, but for aoe mobbing you might want to consider shadow avatar.

Just craft rare boots to get oskill churel BUT CHUREL IS RIGHT HAND SKILL ONLY... Is that possible shadow avatar skill left hand and right hand ?
TomKatz03
Balrog
131 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
romanN1 wrote:So sweet :-D. My video being posted as a refference. Anyway, churel isn't that powerfull. Rather go for avalanche instead. That video is just to show that it's possible.

So, churel is payable... Sometime, churel don't hit monster it's kinda weird... But why?

Do you think Oskill Churel have a bit bug with hitting monsters ?
TomKatz03
Balrog
131 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Updates 1/2
heamn
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Blackhole121 wrote:
heamn wrote:
Blackhole121 wrote:
heamn wrote:if shadow avatar has a shorter skill timer i would like to suggest it to go along with this build for aoe mobbing switch, the skill kinda fit this char theme perfectly.

Nice idea... How much damage shadow avatar do ? how long skill timer shadow avatar ?

► Show Spoiler

Did check and after shadow avatar casted, you can still use other normal skill, don't have churel to test though
meanwhile as for the damage, while the dmg shown for shadow avatar is lower, but it does kill mobs quite fast, almost comparable with hailstorm with my setup. (Tried on fire immune mobs on destruction level - my bloodmage was disturbing lol)

But that being said, hailstorm can be multicast, making it unarguably better for boss fights, but for aoe mobbing you might want to consider shadow avatar.

Just craft rare boots to get oskill churel BUT CHUREL IS RIGHT HAND SKILL ONLY... Is that possible shadow avatar skill left hand and right hand ?

I don't feel like i need/want to craft churel, but i can give you the shadow avatar amulet for you to test/work out. :thumb:
/w *ruetino
TomKatz03
Balrog
131 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
@heamn haha! cool
heamn
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Bro, did test out shadow avatar is RMB only skill, the timer would not affect churel, just need to skill switch, meanwhile after testing on churel, i find that it's not the skill doesn't work sometimes, its that we need to be in line of sight with the mobs, same concept like ATMG and Limpet Laser.

Just that have to feedback that churel doesn't really work for monster that keep moving, the spirit launch just seems to be awfully slow to reach them, if it's a monster that stands still, hailstorm would do the job just fine.
RollsRoyce
Djinn
523 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
what i could also imagine is the classical desync that occures for those kind of skills (it apears that a ghost hits monster X but in reality the dmg was dealt to monster Y, letting you believe it did not deal any dmg)
thangio
Invader
8 | 0
I'm new to the game, and now following your guide.
But how can I get Churel skill? I'm at level 31 now and still use Mindflay as main skill. And can you add how to find those gear you listed?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
re-roll some rare boots to get Churel oskill