Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just use "Assassin", not tiefling. You don't morph anymore.

Edit: This patch seems to be quite a buff for Limpetsin, on the paper anyway, I haven't tried yet past a2. Without morphing your every speed is faster, especially attack speed so it's not suicide to try and keep SR up in some situations. And Bloodbath can be used with anything, even though it's only 3% now I noticed that early on it really shines.
And the morph was fugly...
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Jampula wrote:And the morph was fugly...

Wow dude wow, did you even notice the top hat? That was the best morph in the whole game.
Einzbern
Invader
9 | 0
I started a LL assassin, and so far I'm pretty unimpressed. The damage seems lackluster. Granted I'm only in Act 1 normal as of this post, I'll continue pushing on.

Two questions though:
1.)Is there any way to play in an open ended map wit few walls? For example, Isle of Sunless Sea.

2.)The tooltip mentions something about a Limpet Mine, and that (at least as of 2 hard points in it) I can only have 1 of them. I don't see any skill named Limpet Mine. Is this just a typo of some sort? I'm inclined to think no since while it says I can have only 1, I can have more than 1 out at the same time.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Einzbern wrote:I started a LL assassin, and so far I'm pretty unimpressed.

1.)Is there any way to play in an open ended map wit few walls? For example, Isle of Sunless Sea.

2.)The tooltip mentions something about a Limpet Mine, and that (at least as of 2 hard points in it) I can only have 1 of them.

Don't use it to start, until lvl 56 at least play naginata (until level 90 naginata is definitively better than limpet).

1. Yes there are spires to stick them too and they stop flying after some time and stick in the air.

2. It means hard points into limpet laser - all 9 points you shoot another mine at the end you shoot 4 mines.
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Nitz what would a good skill plan be for your recommendation for Astro with tanky gear? Max psi storm and doom? Just curious as I'm getting the gear for this together now
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
shnurr214 wrote:Nitz what would a good skill plan be for your recommendation for Astro with tanky gear? Max psi storm and doom? Just curious as I'm getting the gear for this together now

Either immo bomb or psionic storm+doom, I can't imagine other skills working.

Psionic storm can be abbadon crafted gear, immo bomb fascinating shrine.

The gear should be ilvl 1 and MO with defense/total character defense. You can use that gear to clear ureh/viz/laz too.
Edited by Nitz 6 years.
krex87
Cog
205 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i lvled up to 120 with throwsin then tried respec-ing to limpet. I also put a lot of points into fire sentry. Definitely a lot of potential, but I'm having serious mana problems right now. I have pretty standard runeword/rare gear with a lot of room for improvement.. but any tips on how to solve mana problems? I think there are still mana regen MOs - would those be worth it? Or just try and find better crafts/rares with + mana stats and/or mana after kill?

Thanks!
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
krex87 wrote:but any tips on how to solve mana problems?

Overall 50% mana reg on rings and some points into energy solve all mana problems. For bremmen you still need mana pots.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
For early game and overall, Tagenze is very demokratisch for mana sustain. For bremm, you actually do not need pots even if you just MO mana reg on your jewelery...
phamnamha93
Vampiress
39 | 0
hey, my nagisin is stuck with ultra ice (kabraxis), limpet doesn't work,
ok, i just find it.
Edited by phamnamha93 6 years.