Limpet Laser Sin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
udokhatch93
Invader
8 | 3
i am level 30 is it ok to follow limpet laser sin? i did lanaya however some skills have changed i think its outdated guide.
User avatar
Nitz
Blood Golem
1353 | 36
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
void wrote:if anyone struggles with the hailstorm of drowned beast, stacking 95 cold res with perfect onyx makes it deal nearly no damage


What spell do you use to kill them? Novabomb/immolation bomb works great, in this ladder use fire cannonade.

udokhatch93 wrote:i am level 30 is it ok to follow limpet laser sin? i did lanaya however some skills have changed i think its outdated guide.


Use
Na-Krul's Spine
Na-Krul's Spine
Naginata (6)

Two-Hand Damage: (33-39) to (40-51)
Required Dexterity: 58
Required Level: 6
(Assassin Only)
Current Dexterity Damage Bonus: (102/256 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
5% Chance to cast level 2 Bloodlust on Melee Attack
20% Chance to cast level 4 Flamefront on Melee Attack
+(41 to 50)% Bonus Damage to Bloodlust
15% Increased Attack Speed
+(35 to 57)% Enhanced damage
Adds (8 to 10)-(13 to 20) damage
All Resists +(21 to 25)%
Damage Reduced by (3 to 5)%
Socketed (2)

Two-Hand Damage: (59-68) to (73-87)
Required Dexterity: 91
Required Level: 16
(Assassin Only)
Current Dexterity Damage Bonus: (102/256 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
6% Chance to cast level 5 Bloodlust on Melee Attack
25% Chance to cast level 8 Flamefront on Melee Attack
+(51 to 60)% Bonus Damage to Bloodlust
20% Increased Attack Speed
+(58 to 80)% Enhanced damage
Adds (11 to 13)-(21 to 28) damage
All Resists +(26 to 30)%
Damage Reduced by (6 to 8)%
Socketed (3)

Two-Hand Damage: (94-106) to (113-130)
Required Dexterity: 135
Required Level: 26
(Assassin Only)
Current Dexterity Damage Bonus: (102/256 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
7% Chance to cast level 8 Bloodlust on Melee Attack
30% Chance to cast level 12 Flamefront on Melee Attack
+(61 to 70)% Bonus Damage to Bloodlust
25% Increased Attack Speed
+(81 to 103)% Enhanced damage
Adds (13 to 15)-(28 to 35) damage
All Resists +(31 to 35)%
Damage Reduced by (9 to 11)%
Socketed (4)

Two-Hand Damage: (140-155) to (162-183)
Required Dexterity: 194
Required Level: 36
(Assassin Only)
Current Dexterity Damage Bonus: (102/256 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
8% Chance to cast level 11 Bloodlust on Melee Attack
35% Chance to cast level 16 Flamefront on Melee Attack
+(71 to 80)% Bonus Damage to Bloodlust
30% Increased Attack Speed
+(104 to 126)% Enhanced damage
Adds (16 to 18)-(36 to 43) damage
All Resists +(36 to 40)%
Damage Reduced by (12 to 14)%
Socketed (4)

Two-Hand Damage: (194-214) to (221-246)
Required Dexterity: 274
Required Level: 47
(Assassin Only)
Current Dexterity Damage Bonus: (102/256 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
9% Chance to cast level 14 Bloodlust on Melee Attack
40% Chance to cast level 20 Flamefront on Melee Attack
+(81 to 90)% Bonus Damage to Bloodlust
35% Increased Attack Speed
+(126 to 149)% Enhanced damage
Adds (18 to 20)-(43 to 50) damage
All Resists +(41 to 45)%
Damage Reduced by (15 to 17)%
Socketed (5)

Two-Hand Damage: (255-277) to (290-318)
Required Dexterity: 382
Required Level: 57
(Assassin Only)
Current Dexterity Damage Bonus: (102/256 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
10% Chance to cast level 17 Bloodlust on Melee Attack
45% Chance to cast level 24 Flamefront on Melee Attack
+(91 to 100)% Bonus Damage to Bloodlust
40% Increased Attack Speed
+(149 to 171)% Enhanced damage
Adds (21 to 23)-(51 to 58) damage
All Resists +(46 to 50)%
Damage Reduced by (18 to 20)%
Socketed (6)

and barrier strike until at least mid terror.
Edited by Nitz 7 months.
User avatar
void
Polar Worm
1845 | 67
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Nitz wrote:
void wrote:if anyone struggles with the hailstorm of drowned beast, stacking 95 cold res with perfect onyx makes it deal nearly no damage


What spell do you use to kill them? Novabomb/immolation bomb works great.

im sure it does, but since this ladder has some different oskills i used balefire, its not extremely fast but ok considering i didnt craft anything and balefire kills mephisto, chimera etc very fast
User avatar
void
Polar Worm
1845 | 67
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
since i couldnt find it mentioned i would like to suggest
Akarat's Crucifix
Akarat's Crucifix
Spiked Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (1595-1878) to (1903-2241)
Chance to Block: class%
Required Dexterity: 550
Required Level: 100
5% Chance to cast level 16 Bloodlust when you Take Damage
15% Chance to cast level 19 Mind Flay when Struck
+(16 to 20)% Bonus Elemental Damage to Bloodlust
50% Chance of Open Wounds
Enhanced Weapon Damage +400%
+(58 to 86)% Enhanced Defense
+(41 to 50) to Strength
+(41 to 50) to Dexterity
+(41 to 50) to Vitality
Lightning Resist +(31 to 40)%
Fire Resist +(31 to 40)%
Socketed (6)

together with bloodlust oskill from the claw for nice elemental dmg boost and shadow refuge source
User avatar
Nitz
Blood Golem
1353 | 36
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
void wrote:since i couldnt find it mentioned i would like to suggest
Akarat's Crucifix
Akarat's Crucifix
Spiked Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (1595-1878) to (1903-2241)
Chance to Block: class%
Required Dexterity: 550
Required Level: 100
5% Chance to cast level 16 Bloodlust when you Take Damage
15% Chance to cast level 19 Mind Flay when Struck
+(16 to 20)% Bonus Elemental Damage to Bloodlust
50% Chance of Open Wounds
Enhanced Weapon Damage +400%
+(58 to 86)% Enhanced Defense
+(41 to 50) to Strength
+(41 to 50) to Dexterity
+(41 to 50) to Vitality
Lightning Resist +(31 to 40)%
Fire Resist +(31 to 40)%
Socketed (6)

together with bloodlust oskill from the claw for nice elemental dmg boost and shadow refuge source


Right, I wanted to include that since ever.

Void you should try the clawsin build at the end, mine ATM has witchunters hood, Albrechts armor, aba crafted rest and a hail claw + Khalim Protector shield/ligea shield and she easily manages duncraig under 10 min.
User avatar
void
Polar Worm
1845 | 67
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Nitz wrote:Void you should try the clawsin build at the end, mine ATM has witchunters hood, Albrechts armor, aba crafted rest and a hail claw + Khalim Protector shield/ligea shield and she easily manages duncraig under 10 min.

how does she manage with teleporting over walls and how do you play for clearing dunc?
User avatar
Nitz
Blood Golem
1353 | 36
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
void wrote:how does she manage with teleporting over walls and how do you play for clearing dunc?


I just use batstrike, shadowref and sometimes barrier. I have 50k defense (screen says that it's like 50% chance to get hit), maxblock and nice avoid. If you want an overtly easy blink over the wall then stack 3 charges, blink, hit to charm them, blink away to evade barrels. 2-3 novas should be enough, hail on kill proc does the rest.
User avatar
void
Polar Worm
1845 | 67
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
tried on sp, shes a lot more tanky. batstrike chargeup is pretty stupid though, it often doesnt activate
User avatar
void
Polar Worm
1845 | 67
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
i think the strategy with atmg and cb ohm claw is worth mentioning for kab stone boss and maybe some players forget psionic storm can kill magic boss so it can be good to mention it too
User avatar
Tybxx7
Prowler
15 | 1
► Show Spoiler