Javazon

RustySpork
Cultist
24 | 1
I've looked for this but can't find any data. Anyone know what difference the level of arrow makes? Like on knights grace boots, it's level 35 arrow on strike. Is that somehow better than level 1 arrow?
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Level of arrows make only that they go further. No change with dmg ect, they only fly a little further.
RustySpork
Cultist
24 | 1
Cool, thanks. Also, outstanding profile pic :)
RustySpork
Cultist
24 | 1
Cleared level 100 last night just short of terror mephisto. I really like how effective this build is, especially when clearing mobs pretty much anywhere. Throw wyrd a couple of times, a simply insane number of javs proc, everything just seems to melt. Its a little tougher for me with ecstatic frenzy, so I don't always turn it on, and any bosses require different tactics, but its serious fun.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Why would you use Wyrd over Ricochet? 1/2 wdm versus 5/4. The amount of poison damage you lose is enormous. No matter how dense the mobs are, rico will always beat Wyrd in terms of kill speed.
RustySpork
Cultist
24 | 1
Just following the guide I guess. I can cast a wyrd every .2 seconds and the area it hits is massive. I don't have to aim, it still does a crap ton of poison damage, and so on. I suppose I can try it your way too. You MO rings with -pzn res instead? Makes sense.
RustySpork
Cultist
24 | 1
Sorry man, maybe what works for you works for you, but I just don't see it. My overall kill rate is considerably higher throwing wyrd than ricochet. Even factoring the 1/2 damage vs the 5/4. Maybe give wyrd a try? I'm sure you'll be as impressed as I am.

I also really like switching to the t6 glaive, which has a 10% fortress on kill proc. Very effective.
deathshower
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
I just don't see the point of playing a glass cannon like this when there is the bowazon. The procs are cute but you can't proc when you're dead. Im running TU glaive, SotS, royal circlet, craft gloves, deadfall, toesie warmers, danmaku, two emo bands and klaatu since ive been attempting fauzt... But wow. Occasionally I can get a killing spree but mostly I die trying to even attack. This seems like one of those builds that isn't even worth trying with super high end gear. Am I missing something?
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Don't forget to precast Moonbeam (it's on your LMB all the time, isn't it?), it's vital with Javazon, like Idol of Scosglen for T-warden or Shadow Refuge for an assassin.
deathshower
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
I think I'm forgetting to keep it up 100% of the time. Maybe I just need to spend more time playing her. It sure took me a while to git gud with my bowazon.