Javazon

deathshower
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
So I've spent some more time playing with this build and I am liking it more and more. I just want to share some things that I have learned.

1) Don't neglect the FHR and Block Speed breakpoints. It's easy to prefer the bright and shiny SUs but it can be more beneficial to go with an honorific if it means capping your breakpoints. Plus you can get 60 dex and 60 str, which is also essentially dex since you can use less hard points on str. Which leads me to...

2)Max block. With some fine tuning of stats and items I managed to get max block after a while. We have no defense but we need to get fairly close to mobs to start proccing stuff. Getting hit is unavoidable. Once I got max block and 174 Faster Block my survivability GREATLY increased. There's a big difference between 67% block with 120 Faster Block and 174+ FB and 75% block.

3)Momentum. Success with this build relies on going as fast as you can without getting yourself killed. You have to keep moving so that you create enough of a chain reaction with procs from mob cluster to mob cluster. This is where the true power of this build appears to come from.

4) Meatshields. My original combo of gear had very few and I had a terrible time trying to pwn. As soon as I switched to honorific boots to cap my breakpoints and boost my stats I made sure to give myself 30% skelly reanimate. Insanely helpful.

5)While gaining and keeping momentum, it is important to keep moving! Run back and forth, up and down, left and right. Keep an eye out for those necrobot arrows or arrowsides. Actively try to dodge stuff. It is easy to succumb to the desire to just stand there and watch everything die. Max block is great but the squish is real.

6)This is fairly universal with this game as a whole but be patient! The nuances of this and every build take time to learn and while it may suck at first, things get easier.

7)Have fun! Go take a walk when you get upset! Pet the cat! Do a chore!

I hope this helps at least 1 person because I wish I had info like this when first reading the guide. :thumb: :thumb:
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
iIf you're new to javazon, then is a good idea going with SOV as uberskill... IT's my casse and if I will put my hands in a Damnaku, I will own...
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Thats the main problem with Java.... Danmaku is the only viable option. Unless you have like 5k abandoned shrines and you can craft yourself a decent shield without the uberly procs that Danmaku provides.
unwantedpostman225
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
I just got me a danmaku finally but I'm trying to decide if I should even use it because the shield that im using is the one that has the guard tower on kill or what ever and also has 6 os an 14k def ... If I use danmaku I loose a shit load of def and dex but kill alot faster
I'm torn on what to use and ideas
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
unwantedpostman225 wrote:I just got me a danmaku finally but I'm trying to decide if I should even use it because the shield that im using is the one that has the guard tower on kill or what ever and also has 6 os an 14k def ... If I use danmaku I loose a shit load of def and dex but kill alot faster
I'm torn on what to use and ideas

With danmaku, I would prefer playing with Ecstatic Frenzy. Low defense is nothing if you have insane kill speed.
quad
Invader
9 | 0
My build is a bit different . Made my first java this ladder . never played it and started now .
I dont like to die and so i used def passive instead of ecstatic .
Manage to get to 150k def with block and the kill speed is not that bad . changes made to the guide that posted this build who helped me at start to chose some items .
1 . crafted javelins with 1700 dmg and good life leech and proc of spike nova.
2. ylfa ban
3. beads queen
4. danmaku
5. eth sots for better def
6. centuria gloves ... good amount of dmg and other ( i think its best choice so far )
7. black void ( managed to get it cheap but lilith temptation also i liked using it for 3 weeks ... maybe there are better choice but i like to have alot of mf )
8. knight grace also got the few days ago and akarat trek was a good option for duncraig
9. adrenaline rush .. i like the buff duration on moon bean , war spirit , bloodlust , path of flames , hive
10. elemental band . i think path of flames and hive by them self can be found more useful then any ring also lighting arena is very cool . why i chose this one ? because if u use emp glory/band or other rings that just improves ur physical damage and this spells helps you out with immunity at phy/psn to clear them faster .
11. i use speed cycles for overall speed to get to 175 block rate .
So far i got 2 x suicide notes at gear and mf jewels ( 20+ mf crafted and im at around 780 mf). Mo-ed elemental band and shield with - psn resist and with armor thats a -70 + charms = - 90 ( astro trophy and bird ) also mo-ed beads and a rush 2 x endless each for a -100 resist psn .
Waiting to get last suicide notes and finish it . The thing i like is that it has very good killing speed and good mf and it can tank very good .
Dont know if this is the best choice so far but i will stick with it .
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
@Quad
When you get more jewels laek or LL + 2%dex + flat Life you can safely switch to estatic frenzy. 150k defense isn't helping you a lot in Fauzt and does almost nothing in duncraig. In my experience ~8500 hp is a very safe spot to go for EF.
quad
Invader
9 | 0
Like i said . I got my own build . I prefer to have alot of mf . Just posted my own opinion . Didnt said ecstatic frenzy isnt good in other builds then mine just that defence is important for me as well.
Will
Mr. Generosity
106 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Special Badge
Unique.
Is ATMG proc still a viable alternative to Spike nova proc? I remember back when it used to be one of the top 3 procs for javas but not sure if that's still true.

Also, what about flurry of javas?
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
@up
If you dont get spike nova get shower of rock, it's better than atmg.