Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
dstyle711
Destroyer
7 | 0
Hey Scarlet,

Thank you for all the help so far!!! I really appreciate it!

I have a few more questions if you have some time.

1.) Can spells life leech in anyway?
2.) what stat priority would you would want on your gear? Already have high defense etc?
3.) I keep getting almost one shot every once and a while on the TA amazon place. I notice its never spell dmg that ends up kiling me but more that its physical. Is there anything you can recommend doing to prevent this or help me not get almost insta gibbed?

Thanks so much!
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
dstyle711 wrote:Hey Scarlet,

Thank you for all the help so far!!! I really appreciate it!

I have a few more questions if you have some time.

1.) Can spells life leech in anyway?
2.) what stat priority would you would want on your gear? Already have high defense etc?
3.) I keep getting almost one shot every once and a while on the TA amazon place. I notice its never spell dmg that ends up kiling me but more that its physical. Is there anything you can recommend doing to prevent this or help me not get almost insta gibbed?

Thanks so much!

No problem! Anything I can help with.

1) For spells you can use Life after each Kill or LaeK to regain some health
2) In order of my personal priority it would be: Spell damage > pierce > ED > FHR > FR/W > Life > All attributes > Mana
3) For TA I'd recommend working on your early - mid charms first for a smoother run. Once you have that done you should have a pretty good level on Blessed Life and that really helps. Other than that, use your merc and keep your scourges up all the time. I haven't updated the TA video yet but you should use Apocalypse instead of Brimstone. You'll be able to cover the area faster and avoid sprite overflow as makes it harder to dodge the arrowsides when you can't see your character.
jwei92
Vampiress
35 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Question - how do I handle the magic immune targets? They take little to no damage from mindflay
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
jwei92 wrote:Question - how do I handle the magic immune targets? They take little to no damage from mindflay

You'll have to make do with Mindflay and Vessel of Justice. From what I can remember it did decent damage early on. Make sure that your gear is uptiered appropriate to your level. Be sure to socket Ort Runes in your gear for more spell damage. Every 9 points in Slayer increases the number of beams by 1 so take note of that as well.
jwei92
Vampiress
35 | 0
Donated 25 times
ScarletEdge wrote:
jwei92 wrote:Question - how do I handle the magic immune targets? They take little to no damage from mindflay

You'll have to make do with Mindflay and Vessel of Justice. From what I can remember it did decent damage early on. Make sure that your gear is uptiered appropriate to your level. Be sure to socket Ort Runes in your gear for more spell damage. Every 9 points in Slayer increases the number of beams by 1 so take note of that as well.

My gear is like T3/4.

Just preparing for LC1. I'm concerned because as I'm farming more arcane crystals from mephisto, he can still one shot me :(

I don't remember hatred being this hard.
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
jwei92 wrote:
My gear is like T3/4.

Just preparing for LC1. I'm concerned because as I'm farming more arcane crystals from mephisto, he can still one shot me :(

I don't remember hatred being this hard.

Yes, Meph can 1 shot you if you're not careful. While UHC isn't that hard early on, its not exactly easy either. You're not built to tank early game, so stay behind your minions. Slayer is also a good utility skill in that it knocks everything back and you can run around bosses while Slayers hit them.
jwei92
Vampiress
35 | 0
Donated 25 times
Do you think you can help me figure out if my gear is chosen poorly if I post it?

And thanks for clarifying meph can do that. Is there anything I can look our for to avoid it?
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
jwei92 wrote:Do you think you can help me figure out if my gear is chosen poorly if I post it?

And thanks for clarifying meph can do that. Is there anything I can look our for to avoid it?

See the early game section for gear list. You could just check everything there since its hard to type it all from mobile. As for Meph, watch out for his Countdown or w/e cold skill he uses from underneath.
Sfp4
Pit Knight
103 | 12
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
good well written guide