Fire Paladin - Unholy Caster Guide[1.3]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
tonyawk
Invader
9 | 0
Hey ! thank you, you teach me new thing, I didn't know that there is movement penalty on such armor like that. I personaly prefer movement over tankiness.
Afzofa
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Is apocalypse really necessary in our greaves?
snt2523
Prowler
17 | 0
Afzofa wrote:Is apocalypse really necessary in our greaves?

If you want more clear speed
User avatar
ScarletEdge
Detonator
774 | 50
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Afzofa wrote:Is apocalypse really necessary in our greaves?


For farming purposes. Otherwise you can skip it entirely.
Rainmaker
Skeleton
3 | 0
New to the whole abbreviations/slang what does MO and TU Item stand for?
User avatar
ScarletEdge
Detonator
774 | 50
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Rainmaker wrote:New to the whole abbreviations/slang what does MO and TU Item stand for?


Refer to this page for abbreviations -> http://median-xl.wikia.com/wiki/Abbreviations
MO - Mystic Orb
TU - Tiered Unique
Rainmaker
Skeleton
3 | 0
ScarletEdge wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:New to the whole abbreviations/slang what does MO and TU Item stand for?


Refer to this page for abbreviations -> http://median-xl.wikia.com/wiki/Abbreviations
MO - Mystic Orb
TU - Tiered Unique



Thank you for the Link. as for early game Gloves - Honorific Gloves what MOs do you recommend using for those Honorific Gloves?
User avatar
ScarletEdge
Detonator
774 | 50
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Rainmaker wrote:Thank you for the Link. as for early game Gloves - Honorific Gloves what MOs do you recommend using for those Honorific Gloves?


Since its for early game you'll want phys/magic spell damage, lightning spell damage and whatever stats you're missing from your gear.
Rainmaker
Skeleton
3 | 0
For Poison Caster - Lorenado what is the Early Game guide for that build?
HohoHaha
Azure Drake
173 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Rainmaker wrote:For Poison Caster - Lorenado what is the Early Game guide for that build?


Normal mind flay/slayers UHC setup, or apocalypse. Lorenado only spawns on SSSU ring mail and crafted pally helms, which requires shrines, and level 90 at least.